Sooner or later I decided going downstairs was the best idea at the moment. 

 Maybe if I check out the scope then my plan'll go from there.

 I started walking towards the stairs. Soon I got to them and took a step at a time down, making as little noise as possible. 

 I got the view of downstairs when I was on my 3rd to last step. Seeing this place now, it's alot brighter than I thought. Whoever lived here with Dallas must be crazy about vitamin D, because there were no curtains in the house. Every window had enough sun to shine through, that they would never need electricity.

 With all this light, I began to notice more things about the house. See more furniture, and family pictures. 

 I walked further away from the stairs, figuring I was alone so I didn't have to step so cautiously anymore. I walked to where I remembered where the kitchen was. I went through the entrance and found myself there. There was a kitchen counter island, and there was a large glass slide door that led to the backyard next to everything. 

 Their backyard was big, with a basketball court-like design, and a wooden deck to chill on. The more I looked around, the more I liked this house.

 Then I saw the fridge. It was a black color and looked neat. I grabbed ahold of the handle and pulled it open. I was almost shocked of what I saw. Food, snacks, drinks in every corner. Everything was organized. The fruits and vegetables in the slots at the bottom, the drinks hung on the door, the leftovers at the bottom plank, food in the middle plank, and ingredients at the top.

 Though my eyes were on the strawberries. Those sure looked good. I'd be drooling. But then I shook my head and closed the fridge.

 This is wrong.

 I can't just storm in someone's house and take their strawberries. Then i'd be a strawberry thief. It'd be all over the news. Wanted-girl-arrested-for-stealing-strawberries-outta-somebody-house.

 And that just would not look good on my resume.

 Soon I decided that I should go back upstairs and deal with my sister who apparently thought Halloween came early so she wanna be a ghost. I did a 360, heading straight back for the stairs and holding up my phone. I wanted to try calling her again.

 As I walked out of the entrance, I was met with a presence that damned near gave me a heart attack. I gasped and stopped in my tracks as I looked up at the person in front of me. Phone in hand. 
It wasn't Dallas, but a woman. A few inches under my height, blonde short hair, blue eyes. 

 She seemed obviously shocked to see me too.

 We had a moment of awe until she let out a, "Hi." She says.

 "Hi." 

 "And you are..?" She tilt her head. "Oh i'm Jasmine! Nice to meet you Mrs...Anderson? I'm assuming?" I reach out and we shake hands for a second.

 "You are correct." She nods. I give an awkward chuckle and put my hands behind my back.

 "I'm surprised Dallas didn't tell me he was having another girl over. I'm surprised he didn't hide you last night." She looks at me and chuckled.
"Oh I am so sorry Mrs Anderson there were just some things- I was stuck in a situation and Dallas was the one to help me I hope i'm not intruding."

 Which was exactly what I was doing.

 "Oh no! No, I mean- you're still here! Dallas kept you 'til morning so he probably wanted me to meet you." She stuck her hands in her back pocket.