"what do you want to say?" He widens his eyes slightly as if he's shocked . "I don't know." I say trying to look hurt even just a little so he will forgive me. Just tell me you forgive me and let's move on... Now when I think about it, that's a kind of shitty move. And if I'm honest I am a little hurt. "Look, you didn't hurt me, it was just weird, you cane here, not knowing who I am, I was just a little shocked, that all. we're fine. Cool?" he smiles and he laughs a bit.

I nod shyly. Cool. Yes, Shawn Mendes and I are cool. "So what are you doing here again? I mean. Are you stalking me now that you found out who I am?" He smirks, what? WHAT? no. "oh my god no. Of course not. I just needed to use the bathroom again." I say. I almost forgot I need to pee... "oh" he sounds a little disappointed. "So can I please use the bathroom?" I ask nicely.  "yeah sure" he inhales"of course" he says and he exhales and moves a bit so I could walk in the bathroom. The big scary security guy gives me a look. What's he's deal?

I pee and I wash my hands. I walk out of the bathroom and I see Shawn still standing there, outside of the bathroom. For me? I gigldvto myself at how silly that thought is, Of course not. Why would he be waiting for me? I look at him, he is just standing there looking at his phone. The security guard gives me a look and I only then realize I'm staring at the superstar. Ok ok.. fine. I'll go.

"Thanks" I say to Shawn. I try to ignore the big scary security guard. He is so intimidating.

Shawn looks at me and gives me a smile. "I'm, before I leave." I look at the security guard one more time. "I know this is probably weird but can I take a picture with you?" I ask. "for my friends" I clarify. I have to tell Alex and Rachel they will FREAK OUT! I am freaking out and I don't even know the guy.

He hesitates for a minute but than he agrees. "Yeah ok" He says and he smiles. "For your friends" He puts his phone in his front pocket of his jeans and he walk towards me and grabs my phone from my hand. We took a selfie. 2 selfies! In the first one we just smiled but on the second one he gave me a kiss on the cheek. I blush like a tomato. Holy shit.

I'm such a fan-girl

"What was that for?" I ask completely surprised that he did that. My cheeks still hot from his touch. "I don't know I just felt like it." He said. I look at him, his beautiful face, and I smile. He is handsome. Very handsome. He stops looking at me and he looks at my phone. I'm completely beguiled by him I can't take my eyes off him.

"Hi guys this is Shawn Mendes and.." I'm confused. I was Immersed staring at him that I haven't realized he took my phone and started a video and he is now waiting for me to say me name.

"Lili Boly" I say in a rush. "Boly?" He laughs "Yeah. What's wrong with my name?" I ask. Is he laughing at me? "Nothing" he laughs. Yeah he is laughing at me. "So.. hey guys." He says and he looks back at the phone, still recording. "You are probably Lili's friends so hi guys, I'm Shawn Mendes and I wanted to tell you guys that this girl right here is very sweet. And I wanted to say hello to you guys and that I'm sorry I only met your friend here and not all of you. Love you. Hope you enjoyed the concert and you had a great time!" he stopped recording, holding my phone in his hand, looking me in the eyes.

We are standing so close to each other I feel a lump in my throat and I start to feel my heart beat rising. It is very intense.

"Here you go" He says and he gives me my phone back not breaking the eye contact. We are just gazing at each other. Damn he is hot.

"Thank you." I flush "And You didn't have to make that video. But thank you." I say.

He looks at me and he grabs my phone out of my hand once again and I don't know what the hell he is doing with it now. We already took 2 selfies and he even took a video. He takes his phone out of his pocket and he is checking something. What is he doing?

"Here" he gives it back to me. "What did you do?" I ask looking into his beautiful eyes. "nothing"  He smirks. What?

We look at each other and I can't explain how I'm feeling. This is weird. I don't want to leave now. I'm drawn to him.

And the moment goes by as I snap out of it, when my phone buzzes and Maya is Calling me,  "I guess I should go.." I say.
"Yeah.. I guess you should" he says and looks me in the eyes once again. He smiles and he looks at the ground, I blink at him. Wow. He is one handsome man. He looks at me one last time and  he just walks away.

What the fuck just happened?

                                       * * *
Ok so I know this was a bit of a longer Chapter then I usually write.. but still I hope you liked it. Thank you guys for reading and supporting! I love you guys.

Btw please vote!! And also comment and let me know what you think. THANK YOU🍄