when did I ever care if I sounded like a dick? is it him ? can he affect me like that? no. I'm crazy. I don't even know this guy.

"Oh... so your friends made you come here. Wow that must suck" he says, is he mocking me? "no it's fine. I'm just happy to be here with my friends" I explain.what is his deal? "so can you please help me get back to them?" I ask.

"Uh...." he looks around, a bit nervous for a second "yeah sure, why not " he smiles taking a deep breath. "follow me" and we start walking.

ok...

I follow this tall and oh so handsome guy backstage. wait, he's taking me backstage, what the fuck? And he said he is not working here... OK.. "where are we going?" I ask. I just want to get back to my friends, please. "Back to your friends," he says. as if he can read my mind.

"Are we even allowed to be here?" I ask. I mean, you did say you are not working here... well you didn't really say it. But you looked offended when I asked. and you chuckled, at me. I think.        he turns around to look at me and he smirks. "I think so" What the fuck is wrong with this guy? we continue walking, passing by some crew members,

He suddenly stops and I bump into him not knowing we stopped until I bumped into his muscular back.  "stay here for a sec," he says leaving me standing there, looking like a lost child looking for their mom. He walks a little farther and starts talking to people I never saw before, they look like they are working here, maybe he lied, well not technically... but maybe he wanted me to think that.. oh what am I doing? who gives a shit if he works here or not? I just want this concert to be over with.

He smiles at me and he suppresses a shy smile. What is his deal?

He walks back to me. "Come," He says. I obey immediately and I walk after him. he stops again. "ok,  just go from here, take a left and you'll see your friends," he says. "3rd row right?" He asks. "Yeah" I blush. hell. "So yeah take a left and you'll see them if you need any other help there are security who can help you," he says. I look at where he pointed and I realized we were behind the freaking stage. I look to my right and I see how close I am to the stage, holy fuck. I needed to go through a lot of people to get to my friends "Hey I can see them" as I look I recognize Maya and Ben and I smile "thank you" I say. He smiles at me and he disappears into the whole backstage crew. what a strange guy... handsome as fuck but strange.

I walk from behind the stage, slightly bumping into people trying to find my way. I get to my friends quicker than I thought. Alex and Rachel are in complete shock when I get back.  "How did you get on stage?" Maya asks looking more excited than Rachel, which I didn't think was possible. What a drama queen. I only walked from behind the stage because I was lost, and that was probably the only way or the shortest one. nothing happened.

"First of all I wasn't on the stage I was near the stage... behind it, to be accurate and I don't know.. I got lost and this guy helped me to find you guys... I think he works here,  he took me through the backstage area." I say completely cool, unlike the rest of my friends and some other people who saw me. and probably heard me now.

"Oh my god!!!" Alex pushes Maya away so she is standing in front me holding my shoulders with her hands making sure I'm looking into her eyes and soul. Jeez. "Did you, see Shawn?!" She asks making every word stand out. Everyone around us are looking at me like I did something but I didn't. Right? I look around and I'm suddenly starting to get really uncomfortable.

Out of nowhere the lights turn off. And the music starts. Thank god.
Everyone suddenly stopped looking at me and looked at the stage some screaming and some crying and some did both. Relax...... he is just a person.

overreacting much?

a woman comes up and starts singing, the screen behind her says her name is Alessia Cara.. hmm.. I know some of the songs.

After her, there is a short break, Jeremy, Alex and I go to buy us some french fries and something to drink.

A few minutes after we get back to our seats and we share our fries and drinks with everyone, and just I was back to my sits after I threw the empty bottles of water to the trash, the lights turned off again, and everyone screamed again. this is getting crazy. they are louder than before, Everyone around the stadium is screaming and I swear to god I'm going to be deaf after tonight. My ears are literally bleeding.

Hey, I recognize this, something about the melody... I think o heard this song before. Could that be? Oh, maybe from the pub last night, I think it's called 'Lost in Japan'. I chuckle to myself as I remember last night. I thought Alex was super drunk telling me she was lost in Japan, instead of understanding she was just telling me how the song was called.

the music is getting louder and so are the screams and suddenly there is a white shadow of a guy walking and out of nowhere, the guy is on the stage starting to sing. And when I get a good look at him, I realize he looks kind of familiar... Wait a minute. hold up...... Isn't he- no.. that can't be. Oh My God. I get a better look at him, and I think that yes, he is... no fucking way ... Holy shit! That's the guy who helped me find the bathroom earlier...

* * *
Thank you guys so much for reading. I love you guys so much. I hope you liked it. Next chapter coming out soon☺️