CHAPTER 32 ✔️

Tara pov

My first week I've practiced becoming a stripper and it worked out perfectly, I swung on the pole as if I was flying.

The past few nights people have been loving my performance, the money was worth it, but I've never wanted to be a stripper.

I have missed Lorenzo so much and want to see him again but not like this.

He'd probably shoot me if he saw me doing this infront of lots of men.

After my performance I left, to my hotel I was staying at, I showered and went to bed, I couldn't sleep, remembering that my father was alive.

I've also met a guy, he was kind and caring, he asked me to go out with him on a date so why not, but I know not to push things too far.

His name is Tyler, his tall got a good shape, thick brow dark brown eyes, and light skin.

His looks couldn't compare to Lorenzo's, and his shape wasn't near near Lorenzo's muscular arms and chest, also Lorenzo was a bit taller than him.

But I miss the possessive Lorenzo, he never cared but somehow something different showed the last time I saw him.

Leaving my thoughts aside, I fell asleep.

Lorenzo pov

I still haven't found my gattino, but when I do I'm going to make her pay for leaving without a goodbye or anything.

I just didn't care anymore, no one knows what she's doing right now.

I've killed about 50 men the past few nights just to calm down a bit but it's never enough, I need more blood spill.

Asher has a girl Dakota with him that's used to be a stripper, I don't know why he's keeping her at his place but he can deal with it.

Asher has never been with a girl, that loved him, he's fucked a lot more than we both can count.

After the murder of Vlad and George everything has been a lot easier, without them in our way.

By now it was late, so I went to a bar got drunk and fucked a few girls, just like I usually do.

Then the thought came to me if my gattino was with another men.

Walking out with anger I got in my car and left to a far place, a strip club.

I sat down on the bar and watched the stripper her body was all I wanted.

I've never seen my gattinos body but soon I will and that's when she will be mine- my queen.