CHAPTER 47 ✔️

Hey guys I'm flipping on getting 43k, thank you all so much for the votes and comments❤️, much love.

Mi amore's

Hope you enjoy this chapter!!.

________________________________

Tara pov

I was scared and I started to feel goosebumps forming onto my skin.

I heard girls screaming, gunshots firing and cars drifting off.

My fear level went high and I started to shiver, as well as Dakota she was as scared as me.

I turned to the guards in the front seat and asked.

"Where's Lorenzo?"

"His inside and our men are taking care of it, miss"

"Ok" I turned around and looked at Dakota as scared as she was that she started to fiddle with her fingers.

BANG

A body was slammed to the side of the van where we were and we jumped.

"Please make sure everything is okay" my voice cracked as I let out a small sob.

They got out of the van and went, as I felt a little bit of stress was taken off my chest.

"What are we going to do?" Dakota asked still fiddling with her fingers in fear.

"I don't know" I stuttered

"I hope Asher and Lorenzo are okay"

"Me too" I replied and my heart was racing at a rapid speed.

I hated when he wasn't around I needed to see him, his face and appearance brought me comfort and relief.

Then I remembered he gave me one of his leather jackets that was in his car, as I smelt his cologne I felt safe.

The men jumped in the van and quickly turned it on the drove so fast I couldn't focus on what I was looking at.

"What's happening?" Dakota asked

"Where on our way home, where we will meet Lorenzo and Asher"

It wasn't long until we arrived home, I quickly went to the other car where Lorenzo was supposed to be.

Men were surrounding the car and I was too short to see where he was.

"Fuck" he groaned and with that voice I knew it was Lorenzo, I pushed the men out of the way and ran to him.

He was bleeding from his chest and it started to form a pile of blood quickly.

Oh my

"Lorenzo what happened to you, who did this?" I was scared and lost.

"It's fine gattino- agh ill come just go inside" he let out a few groans then I quickly kissed him and went inside with Dakota.

"His got shot, what am I going to do" I tugged on my hair in worry and frustration.

"Tara it's ok I'm sure he'll be fine" I just nodded not even listening to her.

I went outside looking for Lorenzo and who shot him, then what caught my eye was Tyler hanged by his hands in a room.

I walked in with tears in my eyes and anger.