CHAPTER 37✔️

Dakota pov

It was the next morning since last night, Asher wasn't in the room.

Thank god

I thought as I went into the bathroom for a shower, I stripped got in turning the water to hot how I liked it and stayed.

The shower was huge the lights were dim and the water fell like rain drops.

The hot water hit my red bruises from Asher, I winced in pain.

I'd been in the shower for about an hour now and still didn't put shampoo, because I didn't feel like it.

Just then I heard the bedroom door open the close.

I got scared what if it was Asher!, it is him he's the only one that comes in the room.

I heard the bathroom door open and tried to hide in the shower it was huge but I couldn't and I was naked.

He's going to see you naked shit hide

I can't hide

Ahhhh

Just then the door opened and Asher walked in.

Asher pov

I walked into our bedroom and she wasn't there, then I heard the sound of the shower so I made my way to the bathroom.

I'm sick of us hating each other and me without control to my temper.

I walked in up to her.

"Asher! I'm naked!" She said trying to cover herself with her arms.

"And?"

"And are you kidding please go"

My shirt was already off revealing my bare chest I was only in sweat pants so I took them off quickly as well as my underwear.

Then looked back at Dakota and grabbed her jaw in a tight grip.

Fear was in her eyes as I looked in them as if I was going to eat her.

They did it!!! Couldn't be bothered writing it 😕