CHAPTER 13 (Asher) ✔️

Asher pov

I've been working on who's been trying to mess with us, and I may have found out who they are.

I was on the computer and the results came up,

About fucken time

I thought as everything came together, all the pictures, information and videos they all fit together like a puzzle.

Calling Lorenzo I told him everything.

Now my work is done I need a break, I went to a club I found while I was driving and got down.

I walked in and felt like I needed all my thoughts to fade.

"What can I get you sir" a bartender asked

"Something strong and quick" I answered

"Coming right up" he said and left

Sitting down on the stand I looked around and I saw a stripper dancing on the pole, but something wasn't right.

She looked like she was upset from her face but tried to keep a smile on her face.

Now I'm a man that can identify anything straight away a look says it all even if people can't see it I can tell what's wrong.

She kept dancing on a pole and then went faster and twirled around tracking attention on her small dress that kept going up from the wind.

Damn

I thought as I saw her body.

" something strong and quick sir"

I nodded and took the shots.

One

It was strong and burned my throat.

Two

Three

The third one out of the six started to work pretty fast and it was strong burning my throat but I didn't mind.

By now I couldn't get my eyes off the stripper the was dancing on the pole.

All I could feel was lust look at her black locks and her body had and said it all.

Just then she got off the pole and went to the bar next to me.

"Strongest you have" she said her voice sounded as if it was hurt and the words were hard to come out.

"Thank you" she said to the bartender as he nodded giving her the shots.

Now she didn't have one by one she took them all in one shot.

"Hi" she said as she saw me looking at her

"Hi?"

"I'm sorry for being weird coming out of nowhere just saying hi" she chuckled at herself as she let out a small sob.

Somethings up with this chick

"That's fine"I said

"I'm just having a hard time I mean look at me now having a break down infront of a stranger" she started to cry as she wiped a tear away.

"I mean but we're only human and we do things by mistake I mean it's normal" she started to crying trying to not let it out.

"You okay?"

"I'm fine" she said as she wiped another tear and called the bartender to come over.

"Another four please" she said

The bartender nodded giving her a frown and went to get the shots.

"Anyway I'm Dana" she said

"I should probably get back to my work, there's already someone waiting for a lap dance"
she said pointing at a man.

"I'll see you" she said and left

Well that was weird but something wasn't right i mean was it her job? Why would she just cry?

My thoughts surrounding me as I finished all my shots making my way to the back of the club where my car was at.

I got into my car and drove off home, only too see Lorenzo drunked out with a bunch of used cigars on the floor.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck " I mumbled as I went up to him.

"Lorenzo, wake the fuck up"

He woke up and his eyes were red.

"The fuck happened to you man"

"Nothing" he said as he got up patting his suit from the dust.

"The party is coming up" he said reminding me that it was.

The party is where we all got to celebrate the strongest mafia mob leader and it was Lorenzo.

Nodding I said "true but you should go have a shower and clean up while the maids clean the mess"

Nodding he left and now I was sitting alone with everything quiet until I heard a loud BANG.

"Fuck!" I shouted as I got up grabbing my gun out of my waist band.

____________________
Please vote