CHAPTER 3 ✔️

Lorenzo pov

What I saw I wish I didn't.

There she layed the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

Her eyes where green with a hint of grey, her pink plump lips, her hair was a light chocolate brown, and her face matched all like a puzzle, finishing her innocent look.

Relax the fuck

The moment she saw me her face went shook, and she started to move back until she hit the bed head.

I walked out frustrated for some reason as I found one of the maids.

"When the girl can walk on her own, make sure she goes home"

"Yes boss" she said and rushed off

Finally peace

I was heading out until I saw the same girl.

Find somewhere else to go

Looked like she was rushing to go where ever she was going, that was until she collapsed right next to my car.

Seriously why can't she collapse somewhere else?

I went to her after she collapsed on the floor and it seemed her leg was broken.

Those three men that tried to take her yesterday did that

"Fica's" (cunts)I mumbled

I picked her up and took her to my car and left to the hospital, once she's at the hospital I can get rid of her.

There you go easy no more trouble

I took her to the hospital to take a closer look at her and her leg was broken, so I left, leaving the doctors fix her up.

"What do you mean you didn't find them!" I shouted at one of my men that haven't found out who are the people coming in our way.

"Boss we searched and they didn't leave anything"

"Just get the fuck out and be useful for once, don't come back without answers" I shouted again as he nodded and left.

Anger flew through me at people coming in our way, i stood up and flipped the table that was infront of me with the sheets going everywhere.

I swear when we get them I'll have everyone of their heads on sticks.

I thought taking out my cigar and lighting it up as I went to one of my bars.

After I had a few drinks I was worn out and went to the club.

I found a girl that was blonde with brown eyes and we started dancing, now it was around 2am in the morning and the girl I was with her.

Her body was on the bed she was sleeping I took my things and left without a noise.

___________________

Please vote