Adopted by Demi Lovato chapter 13

Authors note: hey check out my new cover and please comment if you like it or not!

Authors note: I'm back from that huge ass break I took from wattpad and I'm gonna be posting every 2 days at least. So anyways I changed the neon lights tour from America to the UK because I thought it would be more interesting.

Demi POV:

Well today's the day Kenzie and I are leaving for my neon lights tour in the uk I'm also taking my best friend Marissa to help me with Kenzie whilst I'm busy doing m&gs and for when I'm on stage. We are meeting My publicist Holly , assistant Natalie, body guard Max , Marissa , my mom , Maddie and Nick all at the airport to get on our private flight to London. I walked upstairs to grab the remaining bags from Kenzie's room quietly entering knowing she would still be sleeping peacefully in her bed I grabbed the few bags left in her room and brought them downstairs and placed them into my car before returning into my house and going back into Kenzie's room. Once I got into her room I carefully picked up her small body and her blanket carrying her bridal style to the car placing her in the backseat and buckling her seatbelt before placing her blanket over her small body.

Once we arrived at the airport we quickly saw max and everyone waiting for us with a luggage carrier for Kenzie and I , Max started to unload all Kenzie's and I's luggage onto the carrier whilst I went over to the backseat door opening it and starting my attempt of waking up Kenzie, after about 10 minutes I had finally convinced a tired Mackenzie to get out of the car.

Mackenzie POV:

I tiredly climbed out of my mommas car standing on the sidewalk next to my mom holding onto her as if my whole life depended on it when I saw who was waiting for us on the other side it was Marissa, Mads, grandma , Nick and all of mommas team I looked both ways at the road checking it was clear before running to the other side and crushing everyone in a tight embrace. Nick picked me up and held me up in the air "hey Kenzie boo! I missed you so much" Nick said happily to me I smiled and quickly replied "I missed you too Nicholas" he smirked before pulling me into a bone crushing hug before saying "don't you ever call me Nicholas again" I giggled " okay okay I won't I'm sorry!!"