Adopted By Demi Lovato Chapter 9

NOTE: I'm so sorry I haven't updated much my whole wattpad is going weird I can't see any of my stories and it's just started working right now so I'm gonna try my hardest to do a full chapter without it bugging.

Demi POV :
Mackenzie and I have to fly to New York tonight so I can start working on glee I'm wearing sweat pants and a hoodie whilst Mackenzie is wearing a onesie with a monkey hood it's super cute Marissa and I got it for her a while ago before she left.

Mackenzie and I grabbed our bags from the house and left to go to the car Max was driving us to the air port and he was coming to NY with us since the paparazzi there are crazy. Once we were in the car we drive to the air port which was a 20 minute drive from the house Mackenzie was playing in her new iphone 5s I had decided to get her a new phone so the mean girls from the orphanage wouldn't be able to get her number.
Finally we arrived at the airport and I quickly grabbed Mackenzies hand and our stuff and guided her through the hundreds of paparazzi snapping pictures and screaming at us we were hurried off to a private plane where we were the only passengers it was just Mackenzie,Max and I.

Finally we landed in New York and we went to our hotel where Max was in the room opposite us and went to sleep after unpacking everything