Adopted by Demi Lovato chapter 3

Mackenzie POV:

When I woke up I had both Demi and Marissas arms around me I gently unwrapped their arms around from me and went into my room where I had a hidden some blades in a jewellery box they were hidden under a pile of bracelets that I used to cover my cuts I took a sharp blade and lifted up my sleeve and slid the sharp blade across my skin smiling as my blood trickled down my arm I cut again and again until my arm was red with blood "crap" I whispered and quickly put the blade back and hid the box and went into the bathroom attached to my room I ran my arm under cold water until all the blood had stopped coming out. I went back into my room and put on some bracelets I heard two sets of footsteps coming from Demi's room so I quickly sat on my bed pretending to read my book Demi and Marissa appeared in the door way "hey sweety why are you awake?" Demi asked curiously "oh I woke up and I didn't want to wake you up so I just came in here and read my book" I lied "oh okay and by the way my family are coming to meet you in about 20 minutes" Demi added before her and Marissa left the room. I went over to my closet that Demi and Marissa had restocked with adorable clothes for me I picked out a adorable pair of white skinny jeans that had butterfly's on them and a plain white long sleeve top to cover my arms I got out a pair of black converse and got dressed.

Demi POV:

My family are coming to visit me and to meet Mackenzie I can't wait for them to meet her I just know they will love her! Something was a little off about Mackenzie this morning but I guess she just might be nervous I got dressed into a pair of jeans and a cool band tshirt that I adored and threw on some converse and went into Mackenzies room where she was already dressed I loved her style it was super cute. "Come on Kenzie let's go down stairs they will be here any minute" I said but just as I had said it the doorbell rang I picked up Mackenzie and ran down stairs with her I know she's a bit too old to be held but I don't care. Once we got to the front door I put Mackenzie who was in a fit of giggles down and opened the door to be greeted by my family they all hugged me at once and said how much the had missed me "who's that Demi?" Maddie asked looking at Mackenzie I went over and picked up Mackenzie "I adopted her she's my daughter her name is Mackenzie Lovato"

*Sorry for it being such a short chapter*