Weirdo Next Door~~

Nad didn't like the School Kingka, aka Weirdo Kim byun Taehyung?

But,

What what if, the school kingka, Handsome Kim Taehyung, live next door?

Pathetic, right?

       Nad is a simple girl, who hate go to school, hate study and mostly, she hate the school kingka. I don't know why either. Ask her yourself. But, one thing she likes, Science, Biology, Physics that's ended up, back to science. She likes eat and sleep a lot. She's pretty tall, 165 cm, and not too heavy, 48.3 kg. So, its easy for her to just jump over the school gate when she's late. Keke.

         Taehyung, just a kingka, whom lives next door. The annoying, Byuntae kingka. But, somehow, he's cute, handsome, and sexy at the same time.

•••••••••

"I.AM.NOT.A.PLAYBOY."

"BUT.YOU.ARE.A.BYUNTAE."

"I'm only a byuntae with you, tho."

"What?"

"No-nothing."

"Did you just strutter?"

"No!"

"Okay."

.....

"Do you hate me?"

"Actually, yes."

"You want me to hate you?"

"If its possible."

"I'm sorry.."

"Pardon me?"

"I said, I'm sorry."

"Why?"

"Because I can't hate you.......

...... I love you."

____________________________

    Ahnyong, Chinggus. (*^o^)人(^o^*). Its me, The Author, TaeVTao. This story is suppose to be a oneshot fanfic but ended up, I wrote it more than expected.

       Its a request from my saeng, vlackookie. I make this fic for her. I'm so excited! o(≧∇≦o).

       But, scratch that. This story is about Tae and Nad/OC.

         Pardon my grammars, typos and other things that make you feel puking. You can just stop reading my fanfic. I'm also a human and my english is bad, I know. As long you can understand my story, I'm happy.

         Comment as you like but please not so hurtful. As I said, I'm also a human, so sometimes the comments are just.. hard. I wont report you or block you guys. I'm just saying.

        I have remind you guys, okay?

       By the way, Enjoy, okay? I'll try the hardest to make it more and more interesting chapter by chapter.

Give Support

Give Comment

Give Love.

ARMY.

EXO.

Keke, TaeVTao.

Starting date : 11 August 2014
Ended date : 29 November 2015
Officially Ended date: 24 January 2016