He said sincerely.

JUNGKOOK: Please appa.. Please understand me.

Jungkook plead his father. Mr. Jeon sigh before he stood up and walk to his son. He patted his shoulder and smile genuinely.

MR. JEON: I understand son.. I know you are a responsible man and I'm glad that you work harder to this company.. And I'm more proud of you that you are doing this for your wife. I'm glad you still remember what I had told you.

He smile as jungkook smile back.

JUNGKOOK: Thank you for understanding, appa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JIMIN: Wahh.. Our maknae is daebak!

Jimin said in awe when jungkook tell them what happened earlier.

TAEHYUNG: Wow.. I never knew you could do that thing.

YOONGI: But don't you think it's too much jungkook?

NAMJOON: Yah.. What do you mean it's too much? Actually.. It's the right thing to do since that girl is dangerous.

JIN: Yeah.. Namjoon is right. Who knows? Maybe she will might be the cause to ruin their marriage.

NAMJOON: Yes.. So jungkook made a right decision. And we should respect it.

J-HOPE: So...?

JIMIN: So?? So what??

J-HOPE: Come on! Let's celebrate!

He said in excitement.

TAEHYUNG: Where?

J-HOPE: Let's go to the club tonight. What do you say maknae??

He said wiggling his eyebrow. Jungkook shook his head in disagreement.

JUNGKOOK: No thanks hyung.. I better get going before y/n will get worried.

J-HOPE  Oh no no no.... No one say no to hobi. Come on man.. Let's celebrate since you are finally free from that girl.

JIMIN: Do we really need to go to club tonight? I mean we can celebrate here, right?

Jimin suggest.

NAMJOON: Nope.. I better go to club tonight than to stay here.

JIN: Okay.. I'm in!

YOONGI: Count me in!

TAEHYUNG: Yup.. I'll join. What about you jungkook??

JUNGKOOK: I don't think I can come.. It's almost 9 and y/n is waiting for me.

NAMJOON: Come on jungkook.. You know since you got married you never step foot on the club again. It's only for tonight.

Jungkook sigh and nodded.