Chapter 15- Can't Escape

Start from the beginning

Elena_Els: I might not be able to hide, but I sure can run.......

I log off twitter and close the laptop. I slide the laptop off my lap and walk over to my closet, pulling out a huge suitcase. I heave it onto my bed, tears running down my cheeks. I go back to my closet and grab a handful of clothes, starting to fold them as little as possible to fit them in my big suitcase. I turned on my ipod and let sad music ring through my room.

I give up and going to run away.

I finish packing my clothes in and work on packing my delicates, toiletries and etc, needing another suitcase. I grab another suitcase and start filling that one up too, my body racking with sobs. I'm just broken down. At the bottom of a deep deep hole. No one is willing to help me out. All alone.

I finish packing and look at everything sadly. My room. Memories. What I'm leaving behind. My friends and family......Liam.

More tears run off my cheeks, if possible and I open my laptop searching for plane tickets. I buy one to the Big Apple. I'm leaving the U.K. I'm going to run. I'm going to New York in America. My chance of escape. One Direction isn't that big there. I could escape. Find love. Find the life I deserve. I buy the one closet to this time which is in two hours. Buying the tickets, I print them out in the printer in my room and finger my passport, putting it into my purse.

I quickly hop into the shower sobbing. This was one of the hardest things I'll ever do, but it will be a relief in the aftermath. I'll be happy with a big happy family.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Flight 124 is boarding now."

I look around sadly at the airport before I leave. I look at everyone else. People hugging, kissing, wishing each other bye, crying and missing each other. I had none of that. Nothing. My two suitcases are on that plane and I have to go. No going back now. I tear slides down my cheek and I push my sunglasses higher up my nose. The sunglasses were for disguise and to hide my puffy, red eyes. I sling my big  purse over my shoulder and walk over to the lady. I flash her my ticket and my passport and she checks it. She nods her head and hands it back to me. I look back at the airport, silently saying bye and step into the tunnel that will lead me to the plane that will take me to my seat in coach.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Landing in New York, I smile sadly and walk down to the baggage claim. This is where I get to start over and have a new life. Where everything is great now. I see my two bags soon and take them off the claim, rolling both behind me as I walk outside. America was amazing, I think. I mean, I've only seen the airport.....

I cab pulls over to the curb and I smile graciously before opening the back and putting my two suitcases in the trunk. I hop in the backseat of the car.

"Where to?"

"To a decent cheap hotel near New York City in the heart of town."

He nods and takes off and I turn on my phone. I see have many voice messages and texts from basically...everyone. There was many tweets and mentions towards me on twitter. It's probably the next morning in London. Or not. I don't remember how this time thing works....

Niall_Official: @Elena_Els, what do you mean? Where are you? Where did you go? #WheresEls

Zayn_Malik: @Elena_Els where did you go? Em and your family is worrying, so are all of us. We miss you! All your stuff is gone...  #WheresEls

Louis_the_Tommo: @Elena_Els we are all a wreck and confused. what did your tweet mean? You better not have commit suicide! Where have you gone? :( #WheresEls

I look over at the trends and see #WheresEls is trending. Tears rush down my cheeks and I wipe them away furiously, putting my phone back in my purse.

I need to focus on New York City. A place to live. A job. Love. A new start to an amazing new life.

I hope.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, what do you think? Crazy huh?

Please fan, vote, and comment!

Love,

Someblondesaresmart <3 <3 <3