I just scratched the back of my head. "I guess ... I'm just shy showing myself unto others"

"Why do you need to be shy ?"

"Some horrific things I've experienced.."

"I forgot about what happened , sorry for making you remember it" she said.

"Its alright Shiozaki , I've already moved on from it. If that didn't happen to me , I might still be a puppet" I said to her.

Shiozaki looked at me , she had not clue what to say.

"And I wear glasses since I have very bad eyesight" I scratched the back of my head.

"Ok" Shiozaki said awkwardly.

"Yes ?" Tears began speaking unto her ear piece.
"What ?...." , "At the southeast ..." , "A small hostage taking ..." , "on it !"

"What was that about , Tears ?" I asked.

"There seems to be a hostage taking , right across town" she replied.

"Then , let's go and defeat the bad guy" I said.

Tears raises her hand. "You guys aren't yet supposed to fight off bad guys. You don't have the license yet" she said. "You guys watch on how a pro hero , like me takes out the villain. Understood ?"

"Yes !" Shiozaki and I both answered.

We then ran off to the place where the hostage-taking was being held.

A man was holding onto a Machete , wait a minute that Machete is hand . He points it at an old woman's neck. "Stand back ! All of you , I said stand back. Or else , she gets it" he threatens the people.

"P-please , help" The old woman trembled. Her voiced croaked.

"Such a sinner must burn in hell" Shiozaki said.

"Let me take it from here" Amane spoke up  , as she moved to the crowd. They gave her way.

"Its the Crying hero: Tears !"
"A hero !"
"Froom Roots' agency !"
"What joy !"

The people said in joy.

"Mister , I don't want to hurt you so please surrender and let go of the lady" Amane said to the man.

"You think just because your a hero I'll obey !? You don't understand ... Noone understands ! I have to do this !" His eyes weren't filled with bloodust , it was fear ...

He then attempts to cut the woman but Amane grabbed unto a water pistol on her utility belt and squirted the man's hand. He screamed in pain and let go of the woman.

"W-what is this ? What did you hit me with ?" The man asked as he looked at his hands.

"They're my acidic tears" Amane replied as she walks over to the man. "They are capable of melting any metal , don't worry. It only stings unto human flesh. You'll just feel excruciating pain"

The man couldn't say anything as his groans in the pain. Amane then pinned him down.

"Now , let me do the honors of arresting you" she then put on handcuffs at the man.

She then spoke in her ear piece. " Bounce , Swap , I got the man ... You can procceed on taking him to Roots. He might be a lead"

A lead ? What does she mean...

Then two more heroes arrived , I presumed the fat one is Bounce and the other one is Swap. The people cheered upon seeing them.

"Good work on capturing him Tears" The hero named Swap said. "I've already left a mark in one of the jail rooms. One touch of him , he's now there"

As Swap laid his hand on the man , he suddenley turned into a dummy.

"W-what happened !?" I asked.

"Oh , that's just Swap's Quirk. Switch. He cam switch the placement between two objects. No matter where it is"

"That's amazing" Shiozaki said. "So the man just switched places with the doll. He's where the doll was before"

"Correct kiddo" Bouce said. "Anyways , seem you girls are doing well. Learning allot ?"

"Not really" I replied.

Bounce chuckkles. "Its alright , its only the first day. After this week , you guys are bound to learn something" he said and went to Swap. The trio then began discussing on something.

"It really is different seeing them upclose" Shiozaki said.

"Not upclose , but by their side" I corrected.

I wonder how the other's are doing ?

"Well , time to head back you two. After lunch , you guys go and meet with roots" Amane said.

"Right !"