An-Explanation

Ok so the basis of this little update is that I've realized that there might be a little confusion. So I've started reading over my past chapters to see what exactly I've written, and I realized I changed things and things are a bit confusing. So now I'm going to clear it all up just so I won't be confused when I write or when you guys read.
Characters
Y/n
And the other girls you don't have to remember what I said they looked like cause that'll be hard to remember
The ninja
Y/n's co-worker is Steve
Boss-I haven't figured out a name for him yet but you guys can always suggest
And that's basically all the characters
Story line mistakes
I realized that in my first couple of chapters I said they were building a portal gun, but I then changed it to a time machine. Yeah I basically just completely forgot about the portal gun, and I honestly don't want to change it cause I just don't want to. So the girls are building a time machine to get back to their time.
Confusion
So while I'm writing I have to constantly check the past chapters to see if the ninja know who the girls are and what time they're from. I'm going to clarify in the best way I can.
Basically the boys know that the girls are kick butt crime fighters but they don't know that they are from the future.
It's really two chapters that are always confusing me with that so I hope this helped you. Even if I'm a little wrong from the info in the chapters I'm just going to go with this cause it's the easiest thing to go by.
I think that's all I needed to clarify for myself and for you guys if you were confused. Oh and feel free to tell me if you're confused from here on out because I would love to clear it up. Please excuse any grammatical mistakes because I don't double check my work I just write it and that's basically it. I hope this helped you guys, but if it didn't well it helped me. lol I'll be posting my Halloween chapter tomorrow and I can't wait!
✌️😋 and here's a little ray of sunshine for you guys✌️😋

 lol I'll be posting my Halloween chapter tomorrow and I can't wait!✌️😋 and here's a little ray of sunshine for you guys✌️😋