The Second Encounter

The ninja's POV
"Ah a nice relaxing time on the couch with tea" Wu said to himself before his silence got brutally murdered. "Kai are you done using the bathroom yet?!?!" Jay yelled. "I said GIVE me a minute! It takes time to make my hair look this good!" Kai responded with just as much volume. "Lllllllooooooyyyyyyydddddddddd!" Cole yelled throughout the bounty. "I told you I didn't eat your cake, Cole" Lloyd defended clearly annoyed. "You really expect me to believe you after all the times you've eaten my cake!" Cole stated. "Uumm yes?" Lloyd said. Cole's face was rock solid serious (rock solid see what I did there eh anybody *sighs in defeat*) "the cake was actually rather delicious" Zane states out of nowhere. "Nya and I really enjoyed its chocolatey goodness" he continued. "Wait what!!!!" Cole retorted. "Sorry Lloyd" Cole continued. "Nah it's okay bro" Lloyd said. "Nya you're a monster and Zane how could you betray me like this" Cole said while sounding hurt. "Hey Zane! I bought a cake replacement so Cole won't know we are his cake!" Nya yelled basically for everyone to hear. "Okay y'all are forgiven" Cole said while walking to his cake replacement. "Jay! Would you STOP banging on the stupid door! I'm almost done!" Kai yelled. "Well hurry up! I really gotta go." Jay said while doing a little dance in front of the bathroom door. "You always do this! Whenever I need to go you decide it's the perfect time to 'fix' that mop of hair on your hea-" and then the door finally flew open, so Jay dashed into the bathroom where you could hear Jay complaining about how the Bounty only had one bathroom (he closed the door no worries). Kai started to walk down the stairs a bit upset that he had to rush the perfection of his hair when his sister, Nya, started talking on the intercom.
*intercom sound*
"hey guys you're needed at the bank so move it!" Nya said. The ninja jumped off the bounty, but not before saying their famous line "NINJA-GOOO!!" "NinjaGo!" Jay shouted a little after the rest due to him being preoccupied.

At first they were psyched to go battle some bad guys, but it was so far from where they landed. So it did take them awhile to get to the bank, but when they got there. They saw ninja?!?!

Back to the future team (heheheh lol back to the future)
"What the what are those really THE ninja?!" Y/n questioned excitedly. "Yeah! They are so much cooler than I imagined!" Bella fangirled. (Just so you know some of the conversation is "spoken" telepathically because they are from the future and I'm the author of this story so I can do whatever I want) "will you guys quiet down. It's kinda hard to concentrate when you two are yelling " Keila complained. "Ok sorry bout that," y/n and Bella responded. "Sorry if that came out rude guys," Keila said. "No you're fine," y/n said. "Okay back to the events happening right before our very own eyes," Joy spoke out. "Yeah you're right! What do you guys want to do?" y/n asked. Then the ninja started to approach the girls. "Aaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!! They're coming closer! RUUUNNN!!" Bella yelled, OUT loud might I add. "So much for a plan," y/n sighed but she couldn't think of a better plan so she finished by saying, "Well you heard the girl RUN!" So the girls took their leave, but the ninja surprizengly didn't chase after them. Instead the ninja stared at the six ninjas' shrinking figures, and that's when a panting Jay caught up, "what'd I miss?"

*Time-Skip to when the ninja get back to the bounty*

"Who do you think those people were?" Lloyd asked the team. "Maybe they're from the future and are trying to make a time machine to get back home," Jay said out of the blue. "I think you've read a little too many science fiction stories," Cole said while face-palming. "Oooorrrrr, it could be some new elemental masters that are just trying to do the right thing," Nya added. "There's something up with those new comers, and I want to know what," Kai said completely ignoring what was previously said. "Speaking of new comers. Those people reminded me of the Cyrus Borg thieves." Cole added to the conversation. "Well I believe we should head out and explore. Maybe we'll be able to spot any suspicious characters," Zane said. "Zane 's right. We'll head out in pairs, but remember act casual" Lloyd concluded like a true team leader. "Well good night ninja. Oh! And don't forget to wake up early for Wu's training session!" Nya shouted while walking to her room.