Chapter 4

{Author~chan:Hey guys! Spaghetti here! I'm VERY sorry for not updating! Itz da school and all, ya know? Anyways... Onward with the chapter!}

{No one's p.o.v}

It was morning. You gave a long yawn and you streched. You sat up and walked over to the table. "Good morning, guys!" you said as you sat on the chair. "Morning {Y/n}! How was your night?" asked Ash. "It was fine" you said, taking a bite from an apple {Which you didn't just take from your ass or something}

You could see from the corner of the day a sad Serena, watching you talk with Ash. Clemont took notice of this and got up, walking over to you. "Psst. {Y/n} could we... Talk in private?" "Sure" You told Clemont. The two of you climbed down the stair~case and sat on a rock. You looked at Clemont who seemed serios than ever. "{Y/n}..... Can I ask you something." "Sure, ask away" "You know... I know your secret.". You sat there, gulping 'Oh god.... How does he..?'. "Pfft! W-what secret? I don't have any-" "{Y/n}, that's enough." Clem said in a more serios tone. "You love Serena, don't you?". You sat there, gulping once again as you sweat a little.

{Serena's p.o.v}

'Ugh... I thought we were good friends! But no!! She loved Ash!' I thought in anger as I walked down the forest. I walk besides a bush and hear someone talking. I hide and see... Wait... Clemont and {Y/n}? Hmm.. I wonder what they're talking about... I go over to the bush and hide. "Pfft! W-what secret? I don' t have any-" "{Y/n} that's enough.". Wow. Clemont is VERY serios right now. "You love Serena, don't you?". Wait..... {Y/n}... Loves me?! B-but... I thought.... "M-maybe? Yes......" she said, taking a deep breath. "How do you know, anyway?" "I heard you talk with Ellen yasterday, night." "Oh........". I am about to walk away, when I accidently step on a stick and brake it. Great... Now they surely heard me.

{Your p.o.v}

Me and Clemont heard a stick crack. We look around, looking for the source. "Who's there?!" I said as I got out my Charizard. The bushes rustled and we saw.... Serena?! Wait... Did she...? "S-Serena?! What are you doing here?" "I was.... Taking a walk. What about you tow? What are YOU doing here?". Clemont fixed his glasses and looked at Serena. "You heard everything, didn't you?" he asked, a bitt anoyed. Serena gave out a sigh and looked down.

I looked down as well,before she spoke. "{Y/n}, why didn't you tell me?" "Because...... I thought... You would reject me...." "I would NEVER but EVER reject you!" "But what about Ash? You love HIM. Not me...." "Yeah, but he is too dense to even love someone... We can all agree on this, right?". We just nodded, agreeing on how dense Ash is{Ash:EXCUSE ME, I'M NOT DENSE! Me:Ash. In the last chapter, you just said you were dense... Ash:Oh right. Sorry! Hehe...}. I walked closer to Serena. I took a sigh and took in all the courage I had." Serena.... We have been best friends since a LONG time. And.... I want to ask you something..... Will..... W-will..." 'Come on! Say it!' "Will.... Will... Will you be my girlfriend?" I said then hid my face. "Yes! I will be your girfriend! Said Serena, hugging me. I kissed her on the lips as she did the same. Clemont claped, happy for us.

From the bush, the were Ash, Bonnie and Ellen, staring at them. Ash was happy, while Bonnie was very excited for them. And there was Ellen, crying tears of joy for the girl who just conffessed.

Author~chan:Hello again! Thanks for reading Chapter 4! I hope you enjoyed! Stay tooned for the next chapter! Bye~bye!!