Chapter 2 Meeting The Second Kallos Queen

It was morning and everyone woke up except for poor little (Y/n). She was still sleeping, snooring loud and clear. While she was sleeping, Ash and Serena were sitting by a tree, looking at the sky. Ash looked around then realised someone was missing.

"Hey. Where's (Y/n)?" he asked, concerned. Serena looked at him, giggling. "Guess she is still asleep. I'll be right back. I'm going to wake her up" Ash just nodded. Serena unziped the tent and looked at the sleeping girl, smiling. She walked in the tent and shook the (h/c) haired girl. (Y/n) woke up groaning a bitt from the light. She blinked a few times to adjust herself to the light and then saw Serena. She jumped a bitt, blushing. "H-hi Serena!" she said, blushing a bitt more. Serena took notice of this, then put a hand on the girl's forehead. "Are you allright, (Y/n)? Do you feel sick?" The (e/c) (eye collor) eyed girl blushed even more. "Y-yes! I'm fine!"

Serena just nodded. "Well. You should get ready, we are going to eat and then we'll leave!" "ok" said (Y/n).

*LE TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY LAZY BUTT*

After they ate and all, they started walking. As (Y/n) stared into space, she was brought back by hearing something in the bushes. She looked over and stared at the bush. She just shrugged then went back to walking. The rustles from the bush were heard again, but this time, everyone heard it. "Did you guys hear that?" asked Serena. "Y-yes! W-we heard it!" said Clemont. Ash only stepped in fron of everyone, Pikachu ready to fight whatever it was. Sudenly a girl jumped from the bush on the ground. Everyone looked at her, confused.

The girl looked up and stared at them, before jumping on her legs. She had purple hair, yellow and red eyes, a weird outfit and her hair was short. She looked a bitt small.

Ash sudenly smiled and hugged the girl

Ash sudenly smiled and hugged the girl. "Ellen! It's really you!" "Hey Ash!" The girl named 'Ellen' said. She looked over and stared at the others "Serena! Oh my Arceus! How have you been!" She said, hugging Serena. She returned the hug, smiling. "I have been better." (Ye. Ellen is my oc) The purple haired girl looked at Bonnie and Clemont "Hey guys! Damn. Clemont you still look like.. You" she said, scratching the back of her neck. "Thanks, Ellen" "Bonnie! How's my lil' angel doing?" asked Ellen "Good!" said Bonnie.

Ellen looked over at (Y/n) and stared at her "And who might you be?" asked her. "H-Hello! My name is (Y/n) (L/n) (last name). It's nice to meet you!" "Nice to meet you too, (Y/n)! My name is Ellen Swan!" Then, the (h/c) haired girl started to squeal like a fangirl "Oh my goodness! You're the second Kallos Queen! It's such an honor to meet you!" Ellen just chuckled,sweat dropping. "Anyways, why don't you guys come at my tree house for some tea?" asked Ellen. They all agreed and went there.

*When they reached Ellen's Tree House*

Everyone sat at a table as Ellen was preparing the tea. "So... Ellen. What bring you around here?" asked Ash. "Oh! Espeon sensed you. I though it was Team Eclipse again, so I decided to check it out. But looks like it was just you!" She said, smiling. "Team Eclipse?" asked (Y/n) "Team Eclipse is a organisation of awfull and mean poeple that think we are abusing pokemon's power. They are trying to acomplish their goal by awakening the Supreme Pokemons up. They failed..... For most parts. But who knows what their up to now?" (Y/n) just made an 'oh' sound." There is something you don't know about Ellen, (Y/n). " said Serena." What's that?". Ellen smirked and looked at her." Have you ever heard of th3 organisation called 'Team Siren"? " " No, not really. Why? Is it bad? " " No silly! Team Siren HELPS poeple! And... I' m actually the co-leader of Team Siren! My big sister being the leader" "That's so cool! You're the second Kallos Queen AND the co-leader of aj organisation!"

Everyone just chuckled at (Y/n).

This is it! Hope you enjoyed this long-ass chapter!