Chapter 3 The Crush

(play the song when I tell you to)

After they drank their tea, Ellen decides to go with them. It was a bit late, so theu decided to stay a bit longer at Ellen's Tree-House. The others were asleep, while Ellen and (Y/n) were awake still. Ellen was playing with her Eevee while (Y/n) sat and stared at the window, quiet.

Ellen took note of this, and walked over to her new friend. "You ok? You've been quiet since you and the other decided to stay here" asked the purple haired girl. "Oh. I'm fine..." "Som.. Do you.. Have a crush~? Any of those two boys? Ash? Or maybe.. Clemont..?" "W-what?!? N-n-no! Well... Not the boys..." "Then who is it?" "You promise you won't laugh at me and mever tell anyone?" "Don't worry! You're secret will be safe with me" "Well... I....... Kinda have a crush on Serena..". Ellen sat there then smiled."Hey. It's nothing to be ashamed of! I totally understand you" "Really?" "Yeah! That's because I have a girlfriend!" "Wait... Really?" "Mhm! I was just like you. I was scared she will reject me and she might think I'm a weirdo. But.. It turned out she liked me that way too" "What's your girlfriend's name?" "Mary" Ellen said, smiling. She gave a yawn then stretched. "Well.. I'm going to bed! 'Night!" "Good Night". The purple haired girl lay down in her sleeping bag (She doesn' t have a bed) and fell asleep faster than a baby. (Y/n) closed her eyes and before she knew it, she was already sleeping.

Me:Done! Hope you like it!
Ash:I just googled the meaning of dense...
Me:So...?
Ash:I'm dense
Me and probably everyone else:*face palm*