|New Chapters Published in ~ The Sky's the Limit|

Author's Note:  Good morning! I Published Chapters 21 - 24 this morning 10/26/18 in, The Sky's the Limit! I'm so excited about this Book. I'm normally a Series Writer. This is my first Stand Alone Book. The Story developed as I was writing it, in a way that I knew it had to Stand Alone. . . I hope you continue to enjoy this Book, if you've been reading it already! And I hope you enjoy it, if you haven't read it yet 😊 This Story surprised me, the direction I ended up taking to tell this Story about Nicole Dunbar, a young woman on a journey to meet her family for the first time. Her hero is, Skyler Pennington. They both find out who they really are in many ways. . . I thank each and every Reader who has supported my Writing, by reading The Carrington Series and The Corwin Brothers Series!! Thank you to my new Readers and Followers, just discovering my Books. I appreciate all of your votes and please feel free to comment, even if it's just an emoji. I try to comment back as much as possible, I appreciate my reader's feedback. It helps me grow as a new writer. I hope you'll read my newest Book as well.

~Dawn

The Carrington Series
Is This Shoulder Taken? {Book 1}
The Art of Loving {Book 2}
The Return of Home {Book 3}
The House of Carrington {Book 4}

A Pennington Story
The Sky's the Limit

The Corwin Brothers Series
The Road To Avalon (Book 1)
Because of Liliana (Book 2)
In Pursuit of Justine (Book 3)