Chapter 11: New Friend

Start from the beginning

"I'm working here, Da Bin." He said. "Your brother didn't tell you?" He asked me seriously.

"Umm No" I look in the floor because I was shy when he looks at me like that. "Oppa!!!!" I called Seung Ri Oppa. He looks at me. "Why didn't you tell me? Jin was working here"

"Sorry Little Sis, there no time say to you"He chuckled

"Your not funny Oppa!!!" I came to him and Punch his arm. Jin and Hyebin were laughing.

--------

We're meeting about Valkyrie and Korean Defectors. Jin Demo the picture of Korean Defector "this is Kim Ji Soo, she a leader of Sub Group of Valkyrie called Four Horsemen of Apocalypse, she a former North Korean Soldier after North Korean collapsed, she escaped and join to Valkyrie."

He Demo 2nd picture of Korean Defector " this is Park Chaeyoung or also known as Roseanne Park, she experts mind control and hypnotized. Many people called her as Famine, she starved her enemies. Former British-Korean Soldier" This woman was familiar to me I saw her in the News I don't know.

He Demo 3rd picture of Korean Defector " this is Jennie Kim, she expert all weapon and martial arts. She most dangerous terrorist in the world."

Jennie Kim was interesting to hunt because she hurt Nancy, Daisy told me.

Nancy POV

I'm here in the bar, sat in the chair and drinking my favorite tequila. I was sad because Yeonwoo leaves my company she back to her country. I wore a Black dress and I was thinking about the leader of Valkyrie. who is she? that my answer to myself. my glass was empty and grabbed a bottle of tequila and poured my glass and I drank it. I was drunk, I drinking much tequila.

the guy came to me and staring at me. "hey girl, I'm Felix" He smiled. "do want sex with me?" he asked me. I rolled my eyes. This guy was annoying, I'm not a Sex toy or something. I stood up and I walk but the guy held my waist. "you're not going anywhere Ms. Mcdonie" he smiled. how he knows me. "stay away from her" I heard a familiar voice and I look in my back. it's Jungkook My crush on high school. Jungkook punches a guy and the guy was down. he came to me.

"Are you ok Miss?"He asked me.

"I'm Fine," I said. "Thank you for saving me, Jungkook"

"your welcome. I say to you I'm not jungkook you know, I'm from another Universe," what he means? "My name is Ronald Johann Hoffmann can you call me Hanz or Jungkook. I'm your counterpart." Another Universe, I think he tells the truth because Jungkook I know he never fought like that. I can call him Alternative Jungkook. "help me to get out this universe, I need to see my wife Tzuyu and my son Michael" the same name as Klaus wife and son.

"ok I help you but one condition" I agreed with him but in one condition.

"What's Condition?"He asked.

"help me beat a Four Horsemen of Apocalypse and find a leader of Valkyrie" I ask him a favor.

"ok, I agree with you. You choose a right guy, I'm Expert to kill an evil people and find a mysterious person" he agreed with me.

---------

Alternative Jungkook and I here in my mansion, he looks around to my mansion. " Your mansion it's similar to my mansion on Califonia. In my world" He smiles, like his smile just like Jungkook I know.

"how you came here?" I asked him

"I save Jimin from Portal Gun and then I came here then I saw you in the billboard and I saw in Social media your family was famous like my family." He said.

"ahhh ok, you stay here in my mansion," I said.

We went to the 2nd floor and I guide Alternative Jungkook to his Temporary Room. We arrived at his room and he opens the room. "Good Night Nancy" he smiles and his Southern American Accent was actually good.

"good night Jungkook" he closed his door and I smiled.

I went to my Bedroom, My room was huge and colorful. I jump to my bed and laying. I was praying. 10 min later I slept.

______________________

Announcement:

Support my new Story Bulletproof

this for BTS and Twice Fans Only