Chapter 6: Baekhyun's Sister

Start from the beginning

"Really? I dont know. Maybe because I believe in love at first sight?"

My feet stopped walking and I froze to the spot. Baekhyun stole a glance at me and once again gave me his rare smile. I found myself unable to talk as he kept walking forward.

Aish! Why do you always make me so confused?!

"FREEZE! MOVE OR I'LL SHOOT!"

I suddenly heard a scream from behind me. SHOOT! AM I BEING ATTACKED AGAIN?! What am I going to do!?

My own eyes looked for Baekhyun but he's nowhere to be found! What the hell! Now where are you when I need you?! Useless Bodyguard!

I suddenly flinched when someone took a hold of my shoulder.

"Where is he?"

"U-u-uhh.. I d-dont know..Please. Don't hurt me." My voice cracked as I answered. My legs were trembling and I'm feeling so scared. DAMN BAEKHYUN WHERE ARE YOU?!

"You better call your bodyguard missy. Byun Baekhyun come out now! Or I'll kill this girl!" I closed my eyes as I wait for the boom of the gun. Is this the end?

"You better shut that crap out Yoongi before I tell chief that you have been scaring my client." My eyes suddenly brightened as I heard his voice.

"Aww what?! SHE'S THE PRIME MINISTER'S DAUGHTE--" The guy shouted but Baekhyun shot a gumball straight to his mouth. Wait? Chief? Ugh! Don't tell me this guy is some sort of a bodyguard also?! What kind of a bodyguard is he?! Fooling around nonsense things!

"Stupid! YOU WANT EVERYONE TO FIND OUT?! You're really careless Yoongi!" Baekhyun beamed back as he glared at Yoongi. Ugh. Hello? Theres someone over here!

"I don't give a shit."

"What? You and your shits!"

"So she's THE GIRL? Wow! She's pretty cute!" My eyes narrowed and this Yoongi dude kept staring at me dreamily. It actually gave me goosebumps! What the heck!

I was about to snap back at Yoongi when broad shoulders were blocking my view, like it was shielding me.

"Hey Yoongi. I wouldn't like you hitting ON MY CLIENT." The way he says it, Why does it feels like he owns me?!

"Yeah yeah whatever. But hey! You're here to eat right? Let's go!" Yoongi looks at me and suddenly shove baekhyun out of the way,he pulls me forward and started dragging me with him.

Thick face. Thick gums. *sighs*

"H-hey w-w-w-wait!"

--

*30 minutes later.*

I was practically dragged by a stranger and being pulled back by baekhyun. Ugh this is frustrating!

"Welcome! Oh...Baekhyun!!" As we entered the restaurant. A girl wearing a waitress uniform came up running towards Baekhyun. I guess he's pretty popular.

"Hi there! I came to see you! You're getting prettier every time I look at you!" What a playboy! Baekhyun waved as he greeted the girl back. I was left standing here at the entrance with Yoongi.

"Smooth as always, Baekhyun. What will it be?" Baekhyun seems to be popular wherever we go. Well,I admit he really has the looks.

"I'll have my usual. How about you,Taeyeon?" He answered and glanced back at me with a smiling face. Hmm,what should I eat?

"Umm.." I answered as I thought of something delicate to eat.

"Choose whatever you want! I'll pay." Woah! Really!?

"Really Baekhyun!?" Yoongi asked, with his eyes,sparkling in delight.

"Are you sure?" I also asked. He looked at both of us and answered.

"No worries! I can expense it!" Oh...really...? It sounds like you are not the one who's gonna pay.

"So it's not really you paying.." I guess I can choose whatever I want. I don't want to look greedy though. I guess I should choose a normal meal,but I really want to eat lots.. But I shouldn't be greedy.

"I'll get a veggie burger and a smoothie." I answered. Yoongi's eyes widened in suprise.

"Wow.. I thought girls actually want to eat lots when guys are paying!" Well I do really want to. But I'm not a kind of client who lets her bodyguard pay much.

"A veggie burger?" Baekhyun asked. Is it weird?

"Why not?" I asked back. I think nothing's wrong with a girl eating a veggie burger.

"Are you a vegetarian?"

"Nope! I just like the taste." I answered. Baekhyun smiled and answered,

"You're a good girl,huh?" He responded.

Im..a..good girl? What does this guy mean?

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Plenty of people would order lots if they knew it was on expenses. But you're not that type of person,Taeyeon."

Im really glad I wasn't greedy now!

"Oh...Thank you?"

"Of course! What do you expect? She's the daughter of the prime minist--hmmmppp!!" Yoongi once again blabbered and Baekhyun immediately covered his mouth with a tissue from a nearby table.

I found myself laughing and Baekhyun held out his hand to me. I immediately took it and we started finding a free table.

--

*after a few minutes.*

"You guys must have been really hungry..." The food is barely touching the back of their throats. They're like hungry dogs.

I wonder where they place all that food. They're so skinny. Plus both of them eats so fast!

"What is it?" Yoongi and Baekhyun said in unison.

"Both of you just eat pretty fast! That's not good." I answered. They smiled at me and returned to their foods again.

"You learn to eat fast in this job." Baekhyun answered while eating.

"I guess your work must be tough." I responded and looked at Yoongi. He raised his head to look back at me.

"Uh-huh. Well, today has been pretty good. We actually got to eat some food." Wait,they don't always get to eat?