What's Up With These Nose Bleeds?

Natsu grabbed a tissue, dunking his head back and stuffing his nose with the tissue.

He waited ten minutes before pulling out the tissue and rolling his head forwards. He quickly disposed of the tissue before sitting back down.

"Natsu? Natsu, Lushy's looking for you. " Happy called through the door, worry etched in his voice. 

Natsu sighed. That's the fourth nose bleed today. He opened the door to the bathroom he locked himself in and causally walked out.

Happy looked worriedly at him, but followed him to the hotel lobby where Lucy was.

"Better now?" Lucy asked, arms folded against her chest.

"Yeah, now let's get going!"

He raced out of the hotel, followed by the blonde and exceed.

They walked along the street, that is, until Lucy stopped them.

"Hey Natsu?"

"Yeah, something wrong Luce?"

"Why is their blood crusting your nose?"

Natsu's eyes widened.

Shit! 

"Dammit!"

He quickly wiped his nose, but was only rewarded with the feeling of oozing thick liquid side down his lip.

He looked desperately at Lucy.

"Do you have a tissue?" the slayer asked frantically

Lucy dug her hand into her pocket before pulling out an unused tissue.

Quickly, she handed the tissue to Natsu, as he dunked his head back and used the tissue to pinch his nose.

They stood their for five minutes, Happy flying off to get some more tissues.

The pinkette removed the tissue, before giving the blonde a grin.

"Thanks"

"No problem"

Natsu wiped the dry blood off, the tissue a deep shade of red.

"Dammit"

"What was that?"

"Nothing"

Natsu looked from side to side before giving a questioning glace at Lucy.

"Where's Happy?"

"He went to get more tissues"

"Oh"

.

.

.

.

"Natsu! Lucy! Save me!" Happy cried frantically, flying towards them at full speed.

"Get 'em!"

"Damn feline!"

Natsu smirked. 

Found them.