To Crocus!

"Do we have to take the train?"

Lucy shook her head, smiling lightly at the dragon slayers complaints.

It had been two weeks since Natsu had been diagnosed with AML, and so far it hadn't been a walk in the park. Because of the medication, Natsu ended up feeling worse than he did, cursing as he could barely keep his food down. He also was tired most of the time. Besides feeling worse, it wasn't until last night when they got a letter stating Fiore's best hospital finally wasn't packed [since its a private facility, after all] and had an opening for Natsu to see Dr. Nightingale the most certified oncologist in the country. Of course, it was costly, but worth it for Natsu. Radiology here they come!

"Of course! It's the fastest way there"

Natsu groaned, grabbing the puke bucket and upchucking his lunch. Ah, the amazing scent of partially digested chicken. Cancerous chicken, as Gray had so put it. Cause like, yah know, cancer is TOTALLY contagious. Yay.

The conductor called.for boarding and Natsu, Lucy, Gray who had been commenting on the chicken, Erza who had gone to buy their tickets and Happy (who had been strangely quiet) boarded the train. They took their seats, with Natsu (who was curled up under a blanket they put over him) and Lucy ( who Natsu was leaning up on while rubbing his back as he so generously contributed to the 'bucket of despair') on one side and Erza and Gray on the other side of the booths as they so call them, with Happy sitting atop the window ledge. The train engine begun, the whistle blowing as they began moving towards what was the start of a new adventure. Off to Crocus!!!