"What changed?" Freya eyes glanced at Maddison before looking back to her brother.

"Eva Sinclair has resumed control of her body, leaving Rebekah trapped and powerless, so make with your spells and enchantments and put my sister back in her true body." Klaus demanded with a bit of a raise in his voice.

"I'm afraid it's not that simple." Freya denies his demand which only infuriates him.

"More stalling. Very well." He smiled. "I know I can't kill you but I shall have a fine time trying. Tell me, have you ever been skinned alive?" Maddison laughed at her boyfriend which made Klaus smile over at her.

"That was good." Maddie whispered to him, well aware of Freya listening.

"Thank you, my love." He responded as Freya rolled her eyes at the couple.

"The problem is Rebekah's condition has worsened. When I offered to help, she was in control of Eva's body. If she's lost inside Eva, I don't have a spell that can breach Eva's mine and find her." Freya explain to them.

Klaus and Maddison both shared a look before Klaus spoke up, "fortunately for you, I know someone well versed in such spells." Klaus opened the box that was in front of him and took the shackles that prevented someone from doing magic and sped to Freya, forcing them around her hands as she gasped. "Let's go meet her shall we?"

Klaus, Freya and Maddison all walked into the tomb that held Esther inside it

Klaus, Freya and Maddison all walked into the tomb that held Esther inside it. "I fail to see the need for these. I'm not your enemy."

"Oh, they're not to protect me, love. They're to protect her, the one who knows more about mind invasion and body jumping than all of us put together." Klaus grins as he looks towards the dark area and throws some blood bags inside.

Freya had a look of curiosity before fear and anger was clear in her eyes. "No, no!"

Klaus took a hold of her shoulders in order to stop her from going anywhere. "Mother, Freya." He introduces. "Freya, mother."

"It can't be." Esther stuttered as she walked forward.

"You won't trust me, yet you would trust her?" Freya asked angrily as she tried to get out of his grasp.

"I trust my mother about as much as I would a stuck snake. Fortunately, she is now a vampire, and as such, vulnerable to my compulsion." Klaus explained as he walked towards his mother and grabbed her face. "You will answer me truthfully." He compels, making her stand up and kept a hold on her. He brang her closer in the tomb and past the ray of sunlight that shone through. "There. Now at least everything that comes out of her wretched mouth will be honest. Let's raid mommy dearests mind for spells, shall we?"