thirty four

Okay I quickly wrote this just then because I wanted to update desperately. I'm sorry for anyone who isn't happy with the ending of last chapter. I was thinking of doing another character ask where you could also ask me some questions if you're confused about any things or just wanting to ask a few things, so let me know if you would like that and I'll post the people you can ask next chapter :)

Let me know what you think :)

"Holy shit, we actually got away without any trouble," Niall let out a laugh causing Louis to roll his eyes at the friend. The hunter had discovered during this small trip that when Niall was nervous he would ramble. The omega was currently grabbing onto his mate's arm and letting his eyes scan his surroundings in case of any trouble.

"I think you're forgetting about the literal spawn of Satan calling out to us as we tried to leave," Louis reminded with a huff. He would do anything to be able to bitch slap Alyssa back to wherever the fuck she came from.

"Come on, she's not that bad," Harry said. In all his experiences, Alyssa seemed like a nice girl.

"She's not that bad? Are you fucking kidding me? I would rather be friends with a raging, rabies infested bear than with her- actually never mind, now that I think of it, that's pretty much describing her," Louis informed through gritted teeth. It wasn't just the fact that ever since the hunter had met the girl that she had been rude to him, or the fact that she was supposed to be engaged to Harry. The female omega just felt off to him.

"That's a little harsh, Lou," Harry frowned as they continued to walk towards where the Silencers had last been seen camping near the Bloodmoon Pack's territory.

"Yeah, well, I'm harsh, get used to it," Louis snapped crossing his arms. The hunter was tired and annoyed that Harry was seemingly taking the girl's side with the argument. Louis could remember numerous times when Alyssa had been harsh with him, Harry's mother even coming to defend him one time.

"If you guys are done bickering, I would like to point out that this is now where the Silencers have last been seen. Any tips on the best way to approach them?" Liam questioned, his hand firm on the small of his mate's back to comfort for nervous Niall.

"They normally have archers on patrol when camping so close to a werewolf pack," Louis answered, uncrossing his arms to drop them at his sides, "You're going to have to send me through first. They won't shoot me."

"What?" Harry's eyes widened at the hunter's words.

"If they see me walking in with a bunch of werewolves, they are going to think the worst. Let me walk in first and calm them down before you guys make your move," Louis explained. Harry reached his hand out of grab onto Louis', tugging on it until Louis was standing in front of the alpha.

"I don't like this," Harry admitted. The truth is there was still a massive part of him that thought that maybe Louis was still as desperate to be free as he was when he was first captured by Bloodmoon. Harry, in the small amount of time learnt to trust him but when it came to Louis, he couldn't help but feel a little insecure due to their differences.

"If I take too long, then you can come in, okay?" Louis offered a solution in hopes that it would somewhat calm down whatever was going through Harry's head. The alpha gave Louis' hand a squeeze before sighing and letting go of his hands.

"Any longer than five minutes and I'm coming in," Harry told him. The hunter nodded and gave him a sweet smile before standing on his tippy toes to press his lips to Harry's cheek. Then Louis turned and began to make his way into the territory, hands up in surrender to any of the hunters that could see him right now.