eight

Louis shivered as the cold air hit his body, it made a smile reach his lips. He loved it. He had spent the last day locked away in a room and being able to feel the breeze on his skin felt like heaven.

Harry watched him with a raised eyebrow. He was being serious earlier when he said that Louis was nothing like any prisoner that they've ever had.

Normally, prisoners wouldn't even last a night at Bloodmoon. They were either killed or they took their own lives. That's the one thing Harry wants to change when he comes into leadership. He doesn't want their prisoners to suffer unless they need to.

"So, you're seriously trusting me to be around all these wolves?" Louis wondered looking over at Harry who scoffed.

"Right, because you could kill an entire pack," Harry rolled his eyes. The hunter was extremely confident in his combat skills and it made Harry want to just laugh at the boy.

"Don't underestimate me otherwise it will be the last thing you do," Louis said narrowing his eyes.

"You're like what, 5 inches tall? Not exactly something to be afraid of," The alpha shot back making Louis cross his arms as they walked towards the mess hall where everyone was still eating.

All eyes were suddenly on them. Some wolves growled towards them but Harry gave them a warning glance. He understood Louis was the enemy but it made him angry that the wolves were treating him like that.

"May I have your attention? Louis Tomlinson may stay unharmed at all costs, no matter what. I don't give a fuck if you're angry or annoyed or whatever. Don't hurt him," Harry commanded. Louis shivered at his tone involuntarily. Louis should've been afraid but he felt so safe by Harry's side.

Louis told himself it was because Harry was the Alpha, of course. What other reason could there be?

The Pack began to chatter but all of it just turned into background sound. Louis jumped when someone placed a hand on his shoulder, he was getting ready to strike when he noticed it was an older woman.

"Hi darling, sorry to startle you but I was just wanting to say hello. I'm Anne, Harry's mother. I'm so glad to meet you even though it's under horrible circumstances."

"I'm Louis," He greeted. Anne smiled sadly and nodded her hand at the young hunter.

"I knew your father. I was there when you were born. I'm sorry to hear about his passing. He was a great man," Anne said. Louis smiled hardly and nodded.

"Yeah, he was, wasn't he?" Louis agreed. Harry remained neutral, not sure what to say. All his senses were just saying hold him. However he just kept his hands to himself.

Anne grabbed Louis hand and closed her eyes before a soft smile fell upon her lips before she gave the smile over to Harry. Louis frowned, confused about what had just happened.

"My mother isn't an ordinary wolf. Her father was a witch and her mother was a wolf, thus making her both. With a single touch, she can see glimpse of who you truly are underneath," Harry explained. Louis' eyes widened, it was almost unheard of having a witch within wolves.

Ever since the old witch, Amara casted the moon curse on the wolves, witches have been hunted down to taunt her from her grave. It was rare to see one apart of a pack even if she only was half.

"This Pack has a witch?" Louis questioned.

"Correction. We have two witches. Our other witch Camilla isn't here right now. She did a hard spell last night and so she is resting," Harry answered.

"Anne, Harry!"

"That's my cue," Anne giggled walking away as another young man joined them. Louis had not seen this person before. He definitely was not an alpha because he was wearing an apron and was holding a wooden platter of food. Omega.

"Why does she always leave when I come over?" He wondered with a pout. Harry scoffed and shook his head at the omega.

"Every time you see her, you ramble about random shit. She's the Pack Luna. She has things to do," Harry stated before the man locked eyes with Louis, he sent a soft smile at the hunter.

The boy sighed before he met eyes with Louis, a sweet smile settled over the omegas features before he waved at the hunter.

"Hi, I'm Niall. You must be Louis. I work in the kitchen and I figured you must be hungry. I know I am," The omega smiled before handing over the platter of food that he walked over with.

"Wh- Thank you," Louis said sincerely. He was shocked they were even feeding him. Louis was a prisoner and they were feeding him roast beef? Louis wondered why he's never been captured here before, feels like a vacation rather than a prison.

"It's okay and I was wondering if it's okay with Alpha Harry that I could take you to a better sleeping place. You could bunk with me in the omega quarters. You'll feel safe and comfortable there," Niall informed looking over at Harry for permission.

"I'm sorry, Niall. But if you have forgotten, Louis is a werewolf hunter. You being a werewolf makes it very dangerous for him to be in the place that you sleep, amongst other omegas as well. For the time being he will be staying with me," Harry replied. Niall's shoulders slumped in defeat. He was excited for getting someone to share his room with.

"I'm staying with you?"

"Too right you are. I can't trust you with omegas, or any other wolf for that matter. Once you've shown me that you can be by yourself, you can bunk with Niall," Harry stated. Niall smiled happily before waving goodbye and going back to his kitchen duties.

"I don't want to stay with you," Louis snapped. Harry's wolf growled but he managed to keep it to himself. He needed to calm down and stop getting angry at pointless shit.

"I'm sorry, did you forget about the fact that you're a prisoner and not a guest?" Harry raised his eyebrows making Louis narrow his eyes. The hunters hands gripped onto the platter of the food tightly as he glared at the Alpha, "Behave or I'll send you back to your room."

"Okay, Daddy."

Harry's head snapped in Louis' direction, he wasn't sure why he felt a weird feeling when Louis called him that. Louis raised his eyebrows when he noticed but he then shook his off.

"Sit down and eat. I'll be back," Harry told the hunter who nodded without saying a word and sat down to begin eating his meal. He was absolutely starving.

Harry watched him for a moment before walking over, grabbing Liam by the shirt and pulling him out of the mess hall.

Hey lovelies. I just wanted to say that I'm so happy so many of you are enjoying this story. I put so much effort into writing this and planning so it makes me feel so appreciative when you take the time to read this. You're all beautiful!

Question: What do you think of Louis and Harry at the moment? And what do you think made Anne smile when she held his hand??

Also if you ever have an idea that you want to happen in this book, feel free to comment or message me and if I like it, I'll include it xx