four

The ropes were tight around Louis' wrists, he tried his hardest to struggle against them but they were too expertly tied.  When he was captured, they made sure to blind fold him before moving him to what seems to be the Pack House.

He knew that they blindfolded him because they didn't want Louis to know the location of the house. He was now in a bedroom, there were belongings in the room and that's how Louis knew that this was not a guest room.

This was the first time he had been inside a Pack House. When he would envision it, he would think of human heads being used for decorations but nothing seemed to be like that. It seemed normal, like something he would live in. Like something humans would live in.

The door to the room opened before revealing the same man that had blind folded him and brought him to the Pack House. Louis made sure to glare at him. He hated that he had been caught. It made Louis feel as if all those years of training meant nothing. Though, he's happy it's him and not Thomas that was captured. Thomas would have crapped his pants by now.

"You were with someone," The man informed almost reading his thoughts. Louis raised his eyebrows.

"Oh, was I?"

"He ran away, you let him go didn't you?" The man wondered. Louis shrugged his shoulders with a stern look, "How long until he reaches your people?"

"A day," Louis admitted. He hated that meant he might have to stay within the Pack House until Thomas reached everyone back at home. Maybe even longer as Thomas would have to get there by himself and Louis just hoped he remembered how because if he didn't, Louis surely wouldn't survive the week.

"Let's hope for your sake that he gets there quicker than that because I know what my Alpha thinks of humans, especially hunters."

And that was when Louis knew that he had been hunting in the wrong territory. Louis was aiming to be in the Crescent Moon Pack but that obviously wasn't want the case. The Crescents are a strong Pack but they were not as strong willed and He knew that their Alpha had a human for a daughter. The alpha would not hate humans.

Louis had let Thomas navigate which apparently wasn't a good idea. The one pack that Louis knew that was close to the Crescents was Bloodmoon. One of the most fiercest and feared of the packs in the area. Their Alpha Rick had no heart, he would slaughter all who defied him.

"Why were there rogues in your territory?" Louis questioned deciding to ignore what the man had said about him not surviving.

"It's none of your business, boy," The man said. Just hearing the word boy made Louis want to kill this wolf. He was always being underestimated by how old he was and Louis always made sure to make them regret it. He was a good hunter, some may even say one of the very best out there. Louis decided not to push it, he would find out sooner or later.

The door to the room opened before another man walked in. He seemed older than the man that was already in the room and he radiates power. Louis knew that this was surely the Pack Alpha. The alpha had his eyes set on Louis in a glaring gaze. Louis felt as if the Alpha was ready to just kill him there and then.

"I was just about to send for you, Alpha," The man informed bowing his head in submission to his leader. The Alpha showed him no attention and kept his eyes on the hunter.

"You're a hunter?" He almost scoffed.

"What's so funny?" Louis questioned with raised eyebrows. He knew it wasn't a smart idea to speak with the Pack Alpha like this but he had heard he stories about Rick. He would die sooner or later anyway, at least if Louis made him angry they would make it quick.

"You're a child, it's hard to believe my old friend Mark sent you over to kill my wolves," Rick said walking over and sitting down in a seat facing towards where Louis was tied up in the bed. Louis felt his heart ache at the sound of his fathers name.

"Marks not in charge anymore, hasn't been for a very long time," Louis informed sadly. He tried to appear as strong in front of the wolves but he knew he didn't come across as it.

"Retired, is he?" Rick laughed before he took in Louis' expression, "Oh, he's dead, huh? About time. I've been waiting for that filthy weasel to die for I don't know how long. This almost feels like it calls for a celebration."

"Don't talk about him like that, mutt," Louis hissed angrily. His father had been his hero and the whole reason he had become a hunter. His mother would tell him over and over again about how the wolves came trough their home at night and murdered him. Louis wanted revenge.

"Leave us," The Alpha growled at the man in the room who immediately obeyed. Rick waited until after the wolf left the room before he moved closer to the Louis once again, "Interesting situation we have here don't we?"

"If you think being kidnapped and held captive by the very things you loathe interesting, then yes," Louis shot back. He was so tired and was at the point that he didn't care. He was going to fight.

"Look, if we do this my way, you'll make it out of this alive. But you just have to do me a favour," The Alpha informed. Louis narrowed his eyes, curious to what the wolf meant.

"What type of favour?" Louis wondered. The alpha smirked wickedly and Louis knew that he would regret helping this man but he needed to survive this. His mother at home needed him.

"Well you see..."