twenty one

"Harry?" Louis wondered in an almost whisper. Harry turned back to the hunter. Louis' nervousness was pretty much radiating off him.

"Yes?" Harry raised his eyebrows. As much as he wanted to stay with Louis at this moment. He couldn't. He had to protect his pack.

"Can you maybe... stay safe?"

"I'll come back for you. I'll make everything right." And with that, Harry walked out and closed the door behind him. It was time to fight for his pack. To protect Louis from any danger there may be.

Louis sat down on the bed, his heart was beating like crazy. He couldn't sit down and relax knowing that there were people he cared about out in the fight.

His mother might be right outside and he was holed up in a room hiding. He shook his head and stood up before he walked towards he door.

Louis debated what he should do when his hand landed on the door knob. Harry had said that if the hunter left the room there would be consequences but what type of consequences would be worse than not being able to see your mother when she was so so close?

The hunter had to make sure he hid when he walked out of the Pack House. There were so many wolves and hunters fighting there and he didn't want to be found yet and he was afraid that Harry would see him.

"Well would you look what I just found? Louis Tomlinson.  The star of the fight."

Louis turned around to see that it was Tony. The man that was accusing Louis of killing his wife. Tony still looked as wild and crazy as he did before. The man was holding a large machete in his hand, it made Louis get goosebumps all over his body..

"I'm not the star. I don't want this to happen," Louis admitted. He hated that it was happening. What if people he cared about got hurt? Niall? Harry?

"Then here's one way to stop it," Tony informed, "Kill yourself. Then there will be no reason for them to fight."

"No," Louis said. He had more strength than that. No matter how sad or upset he was, he would never.

"You killed my wife, you filthy hunter. You slit her throat. I bet you watched didn't you? Wanted to watch her die until the life had been fully stripped away?"

"No. I didn't do that. I've been trying to fit in here," Louis replied shaking his head.

"You'll never fit in. You don't belong here. You're the enemy. You're dangerous and murderous," Tony spat venomously. Louis couldn't help it but he let the words get to him. Each felt like they were cutting knives into his body.

"I'm trying my hardest. I'm sorry that happened to your wife. Believe me, I'm sorry but I had nothing to do with it and that's the honest truth," Louis stated. He just wanted the man to believe him, he was trying to fit in the Pack. Louis knew he should even be trying because he was a prisoner but he didn't feel like one anymore.

"Don't fucking lie to me. It was you. I know it was you. Wanna know something?" Tony raised his eyebrows as he moved closer to Louis. The hunter back away a little and widened his eyes when his back hit a wall.

"What?" Louis questioned in an almost whisper. He had never been so afraid. He was going to die. There was no where to run now. He should have listened to Harry. He should have just stayed in the room like he was told.

"She was five weeks pregnant. She was carrying my child and you fucking killed her!" Tony yelled and swung the machete. Louis groaned when it sliced into his arm. He knew it wasn't deep since it bled straight away, luckily not a fatal wound but he imagined he wouldn't be so lucky for much longer.

"No, no, I'm sorry. I didn't do it," Louis cried. The man went to swing his knife but held it in the air for a moment.

"Any last words?" Tony asked. Louis squeezed his eyes shut. Wishing he had just stayed in the room. He should've listened to Harry.

"Harry..."

Nothing happened. Louis felt nothing. He opened his eyes in time to see Tony drop to the floor.  He had a gash across his forehead indicating that he had been hit over the head, Louis quickly looked up and made eye contact with a familiar face. His heart suddenly beginning to beat faster than before.

"Ashton? Is that you?"

"You've gotten yourself into a mess," His best friend from back home laughed before shaking his head, "Once again I'm here to save you."

"Please don't take me back," Louis told him.

"What? You're a prisoner, Lou," Ashton frowned in confusion. He didn't understand why Louis would want to stay any longer than he had to.

"I'm safe here. I need to stay for longer. Please. Don't let anyone know you saw me. Just get out of here. I'll come home when the time is right," Louis explained.

"I hope you know what you're doing," Ashton said. Louis nodded and smiled at his friend.

"Yeah. So do I," Louis replied.

"Silencers, retreat!" Someone called from further away. Ashton gave Louis one more smile before disappearing in the woods. Louis really missed his home but he couldn't leave yet. He just couldn't.

"Louis!"

Louis turned his head at the voice. He felt happiness bubble up within him when he watched Harry run towards him. The hunter quickly wrapped his arms around Harry when he got close enough.

"Are you okay? Shit, you're hurt. What happened?" Harry wondered frantically. Louis almost rolled his eyes but he loved the attention he was getting from Harry.

"We can talk about it later okay? Please calm down."

"I'm fucking pissed that you didn't stay in the room but I agree, we will deal with that later. I'm just so happy to see you. Just let me hold you for a bit," Harry said. Louis nodded and nuzzled his face into the Alpha's chest.

A part of him wished that his family just grabbed him to be successful in rescuing him but as he was wrapped up in Harry's arms, he suddenly didn't feel like he needed to be rescued.

Hi hi thank you lovelies for everything you do. I already have next chapter pretty much finished but I'm still working on it. There may be smut coming up soon possibly.

Character asks is still open so feel free to ask any character anything in the comments. You can also ask me anything as well.

I'm thinking of having a small competition?? Idk. I'm wanting to have a female character come into the story but since you all are so lovely, I wanted to give you all the option of maybe being apart of it.

So if you want to possibly be the new character, please follow me and tell me a reason why you should be the character and how you think you could impact the story. It will obviously be someone I consider a active reader of LLB

I won't do it if I don't get enough people wanting to do it haha

Anyway enjoy my loves xx