I'll Take Care of You

"Hyung, my heat started."

Jimin nearly drops his phone. He'd been expecting to catch up with Jisung again, not to hear the young omega's panicked voice.

"Are you okay?" Jimin asks first. He hands Jeongin to Hoseok and jumps up from the couch to pace. "Do you me to be there?"

"No, no. I don't know," Jisung admits. "I'm just scared."

"That's okay. It's okay to be afraid, but you don't have to be, Jisungie. You trust your pack, right?" Jimin says. He tries to keep his voice calm even though he worries about Jisung as much as his own two children.

"I do." Jisung's voice is mumbled as his head becomes foggy, but he means what he says. He saw how well Doyoung's heat went and he doesn't doubt he'll get whatever he asks for, but this feeling inside him brings up bad memories. He can't help but feel his breath shorten every time his body surges with a new wave of heat.

"Then do what you need to," Jimin says. "They should know what's going on at the very least. You can lock them out of your room if you want, or you can sit with someone. Either way you need to let someone check your temperature every hour or two and keep you hydrated. Can you do that?"

"I think so hyung," Jisung says. He grits his teeth as his stomach clenches. He has to stay determined though. Jimin is right. He has to tell someone so they can take care of him. And he has to let them.

"I can come do it if you want me to," Jimin offers.

Jisung shakes his head even though the elder can't see it. "They should do it."

"If that's what you want Jisungie," Jimin says.

"I don't know what I'm supposed to say to them," Jisung admits. His entire body is shaking now. He has his back pressed against his bedroom door, terrified that someone might smell him before he gets the nerve to tell someone.

"You don't have to say anything," Jimin assures. "Text someone and then let them do all the talking. They'll understand."

Jisung breaths deeply. Jimin is right again. If his pack is good at one thing it's understanding.

"Hyung?" Jisung says. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," Jimin replies. "Do you want me to stay on the phone?"

"I should- I should probably-" Jisung swallows hard on his own words. It's getting hard to speak. "I have to tell them."

"Okay. My phone will be on me all the time. Day or night, you can call me."

"I will," Jisung promises. He hangs up with a dry mouth.

The omega doesn't want to move. He certainly doesn't want to think. Still, Jisung opens his messages to text Chenle.

Hyung

Yeah?

Can you come upstairs?

UGGggh, I literally just sat down!

Jisung knows Chenle doesn't mean to be anything but humorous. The aggression makes him whimper nonetheless. Part of him wants to give up and just crawl into bed without another word, but he remembers what Jimin said.

It's my heat

Jisung holds his breath. It takes less than a second for Chenle to answer him.

I'll be right there

Sure enough, there is a knocking on Jisung's door within a minute.

"Jisung?" Chenle calls from the hall. "Do you want me to come in?"