Trust

Yet another flashback because Namgi is underrated

Also check out my bts oneshots for more cheesiness and smut

It's been a month since the boys moved in together. They'd only had to house hunt for three weeks before they found the perfect home to rent. It had enough space for all of them and enough for them to expand. Someday.

Yoongi, of course, is still unpacking boxes in his room. Namjoon has insisted on helping him this time so the elder might actually finish (ss Namjoon suspects Yoongi has been giving up to take naps instead).

Namjoon does have another reason for helping however. It's one of the few times he can talk to Yoongi alone. He loves that his packmates are always together, but their clinginess can get in the way on occasion. It's not surprise that Jungkook and Taehyung are the pair that's always with the pack omega. The youngest have always wanted to show how much they love their hyungs. This includes smothering him on movie nights and holding his hand every chance they get.

"Hyung?" Namjoon finally asks. It's the first word they've said since they've started unpacking.

Yoongi is busy plugging in a lamp. "Hm?"

"Are Jungkook and Taehyung being... you know, too much for you to handle?" Namjoon raises his eyebrow. He feels bad that Yoongi is the only omega in a house with four alphas. Especially ones much younger than himself. Namjoon is no stranger to how much attention alphas want from omegas, but now that they're in a pack it may be more intense. The last thing he wants is for Yoongi to feel overburdened.

"They're smothering me just like they always have," Yoongi says. He seems more focused on finding an outlet than the conversation. This alone makes Namjoon antsy. "They've always had a silent competition to see which one of them could get my affection anyway. They're just excited because they both have it now. Besides, it's kind of nice to have their attention. If I get sick of it I'll tell them."

"What about Hoseok and myself?"

"Of course you've both been fine," Yoongi chuckles. "Where's all this coming from anyway?"

"Nowhere," Namjoon sighs. "It's nothing."

Yoongi gives up with the cord in his hands and stands straight up. He turns towards Namjoon with a huff. "You're bad at lying Joonie."

Namjoon looks down blushing. Yoongi thinks it's cute, especially for his big bad alpha, to be embarrassed so easily.

"Just tell me," Yoongi says flatly.

"You know..." Namjoon begins slowly, "you don't owe us anything."

"Of course I owe you," Yoongi responds just as quick. "You guys have been there for me since the moment I met you."

"Yea but you don't have to do anything that you don't want to," Namjoon continues.

Yoongi pauses with a slight frown. He looks Namjoon over. "Your due for your rut soon aren't you? That's what this is about?"

"Yes," Namjoon answers quietly. He is suddenly flustered again. "I just- I don't want you to feel like you're obligated to do anything just because you're the only omega."

"First of all, you can't even get me to do the dishes when I feel like it. Why on earth would I have sex with you if I didn't feel like it?" Yoongi says. He chuckles slightly. "You don't have to worry about me Namjoon. I want to help you guys."

"You do?" Namjoon's eyes shoot back to Yoongi. He was sure the elder wanted no part in his rut or the others'.

Yoongi gives a simple nod. "I want to be closer with you guys as a pack. And there's no point to you going through that alone when I can get laid." Yoongi thinks for a moment. "I want to go off my suppressants too."