Jungkook's Rut

(TW: almost panic attacks, slight ptsd, softness, Jungkook's too clingly) Most of the editing in this chapter was grammar and stuff.

Jimin thinks that Jungkook's rut goes smoothly over the next few days. The omega spends time with Jungkook but he can't handle staying with him through his ruts entirety. Jungkook is rough by nature. Even when he holds himself back he can be overwhelming for Jimin at times.

Despite Jungkook's desire to keep Jimin by his side at all times, he forces himself to let Jimin opt out whenever the omega needs to. Besides, the rest of the pack is there for Jungkook too. Perhaps it's just because Jimin is their newest addition or the omega's sudden decision to get pregnant, but Jungkook feels attached to Jimin.

Yoongi has always been the one to help Jungkook through his ruts. His body is the most suited and Jungkook instinctively desires him, but Jin and Taehyung have always been willingly to help Jungkook as well. This made Jimin less guilty about telling Jungkook he couldn't be there for him all the time.

Still, the insecurity was there. Afterall, what use was an omega that couldn't please an alpha in rut? It is hard for Jimin to remind himself that he isn't obligated to his alphas when it comes to these things, but he tries and when he can't the rest of the pack does it for him.

So yes, Jungkook's rut goes smoothly. Much unlike the first one he experienced with Jimin in the house.

***

It has been two months since Jimin joined the pack and he is surprisingly comfortable surrounded by four alphas. Namjoon's rut had been an early reassurance that the alphas are considerate of omegas. And the way they took care of Jimin during his heat made the omega even more certain that this pack was a good place for him.

Jimin is most grateful for how every pack member has been careful with him when it comes to physical contact. It reiterates the fact that Jimin is in charge of himself, most notably his body. The sense of control is something that Jimin has never experienced. He's never not been owned by an alpha.

It's early in the morning and Jimin is on the couch watching tv while Jin makes breakfast. The sound of the eldest hums and the gentle clanging of kitchen ware makes Jimin relaxed. It feels like home.

Jimin doesn't pay much mind as Taehyung's voice waft in from the kitchen as he chats with Jin, or to Jungkook when he wanders into the living room with him. The youngest is groggy with sleep in his eyes and Jimin finds it adorable. He's never thought alphas could be cute before this pack.

"Morning Kookie," Jimin greets. Jungkook says nothing and falls onto the couch with Jimin. It's usual for Jungkook to watch whatever Jimin has on tv while he waits for breakfast, but it isn't usual for him to wrap a strong arm around Jimin's shoulders and another on his waist.

Jungkook holds Jimin's body close even as the omega visibly tenses from the unexpected affection. The alpha rests his chin on Jimin's shoulder as he watches the screen with half interest. Jimin can't help the anxiety that rises in him. Jungkook's scent is strong and naturally intimidating.

"Um... Ju-Jungkook?" Jimin says hesitantly. He still isn't a hundred percent confident in voicing his discomfort, but the pack is constantly encouraging him to do so and he tries his best.

"Hm?" Jungkook hums in acknowledgment. Jimin's surprised that Jungkook just went ahead and grabbed him like this, and that the younger doesn't already know what Jimin is trying to say. Jungkook has always been hyper vigilant about not pushing Jimin's boundaries.

"Can you-" Jimin shifts slightly. He hardly brings himself to reject his alphas blatantly, but god Jungkook is practically smothering him. Jimin is finding it hard to breath steadily. So many times has this lead to bad memories. "Could you, um, back up a bit?"