Chapter 2

this is actually the frist time I ever flew in a plane. It wasn't much fun. I would rather say I was more bored than I have ever been. it was 11 hours and 30 minutes. but hey... I made it. At the airport the first thing I did was take a deep breath. How in the name of god can the air feel different from back in Europe?

well.... I didnt have the time to think about it as I now walk out of the arrival halls and meet someone with a cardboard that has my name on it. i walked towards him and gave him a sweet smile. he just watched me and when i came closer he said: "anneyeonghaseyo!!! I'm Kim seokjin, World wide handsome as you can see behind me. But you can call me Jin or eomma" At first I was puzzled but when I watched closer I saw hundreds of girls standing behind lines of police atleast 200 metres away. "Hi I'm Kim Tamashini. I'm sorry but my Korean isn't that good. But if you want I can speak Japanese too. I prefer English tho.." then I looked at him real good. He has dark brown eyes and a pouty mouth which was really adorable to see. It also makes him look alot younger as for I know he's 26 years old. Quickly I look around which way is to the exit as I'm very tired at the moment and want to go to sleep real soon. Yeah... I think I'm jetlagged.

"hey Jin shall we get out of here? I'm tired and I can't bear to hear those people anymore in the background." he looks at me and laughs. "yeah sure let's get going then!" I begin walking towards what I think is the exit. " suddenly I feel my backpack getting grabbed from behind me. As I quickly turn around I see that it's Jin who grabbed it."A lady shouldn't carry such heavy stuff... Also what's in this thing? Your house?! It's damnnn heavy!" "I'm sorry but a girl needs all those things. Besides that I'm pretty sure it doesn't fit my whole house in it you actor" I exclaim laughing. Before we get to the exit he throws me a mask and sunglasses although it's a rainy day. I put them on and he does that also. The moment we step outside we are blinded by flashlights and people are being pushed towards us. Im sure that if I didn't have sunglasses all the people could see the scared glace in my eyes. I quickly grab jin's hand hand he takes it. He pulls us towards the car. When we get in het gets behind the wheel. I sigh and rub my head with my hands till I'm back to my normal state of mind.

"thank you for back there. I almost lost sight of everything." seokjin starts the car and looks at me. "you will get used to it." he is really calm about it.

"where are we going to?" I ask him curiously while I'm looking out of the window amazed by the Korean landscape of buildings and streets. "we are firstly heading to the office to sign all the last things, we will be there in 40 minutes. Then we will go to the dorm which is a 25 minute ride from the big hit building." Jin looks at the busy road that's in front of him. His face is so focused that you can see his strong cheekline. DAAAMMN he must be training really much. I quickly Humm an okay and then look to the scenery again.

My eyes are so heavy... It shouldn't hurt me to close them for a moment wouldn't it?