Jack Gilinsky: Maybe forever will be our always.

"If you ever leave me baby, leave the morphine at my door."

He was gone.. just like that.

No explanation, no goodbye, no kiss on the forehead, not even break up sex.. He left me with nothing but memories and a broken heart.

There was a knock on my door, I didn't answered I laid in bed facing at my blank wall, like I've been doing the past week and a half.

"Forever." I mumbled playing with my promise ring.

Flashback: "Maybe forever will be our always."

"forever?" He questioned slipping the promise ring on my finger.

"forever." I replied smiling at him.

Jack was my first everything, my first love, the first man I gave my body too, my first heart break..

I cried, I cried a lot the mascara on my pillows are proof. That boy broke me and he doesn't even care,

My phone vibrated on the side of my head, I sniffled picking my phone up looking at the message.

@JackGilinsky: It feels good to be home. #Omaha.

I wiped away an unwanted tear throwing my phone across the room. I was pissed, pissed that he would do this to me, he promised me he would never leave no matter how tough it got. Jack told me he was tired of the same thing, coming home to the same person. He wanted something new, he wantedsomeone new. I remember it like it was yesterday, I was so happy that Jack was finally coming home, I squealed and jumped into his arms like I always did, but this time he didn't kiss me and his smile didn't stretch across his face, I looked at him sliding back down to the floor, I asked him what was wrong he didn't answer me right away. I remember the way his eyes burned into my soul, "Y/N, I'm leaving." "But you just got home?" I said giving him a questioning look, "No, Y/N.. I'm leaving you." My eyes widened and I no longer had a voice, I dropped to the floor as he walked out of my room out of my life forever. I wanted to know why, I wanted to know why he would throw three years away, I wanted to know why he did this to me, I wanted to know how he could walk away from everything we built.. I still want to know why..

Jack was everything to me, when he left he took my heart with him, I questioned if he really even loved me..

My door opened, I didn't bother to ask who it was, I didn't care..

"Y/N.." I knew that voice, tears brimmed my eyes at the sound of his voice.

Jack closed my door walking further into my room, my bed tilted I didn't move.

"Y/N.." He said again, I wiped away the unwanted tears.

"Your stuff is in the corner." I said choking back a sob. My body shook as I began crying, Jack's arms wrapped around my body pulling me up and into his hold. For the first time in a week in a half I broke down, into his arms even though he was the cause of my pain.

"Y/N" Jack whispered, I ignored him focusing on my breathing.

"Just listen to me." He begged, I pulled out of his grip looking him dead in the eyes.

"You want me to listen to you now? after everything you put me through?" I looked into his blood shot eyes, and I started crying again, I wiped at my face sniffling.

"I'm sorry." He started off with, he put his head in his hands and repeated himself over and over again.

"I'm so sorry Y/N, I love you so much it hurts, I fucked up I know, but I can't walk around knowing you're not mine anymore, I barely want to get out of bed, I can't function without you."

"Why did you do it.." I whispered playing with my fingers.

"I thought it was, what was best for you. I'm never home anymore, I'm going on tour, you're going to college MSU, I didn't want you to feel like I forgot about you."

My original plan was MSU, until I put my studies on hold for next fall so I could spend the rest of the year with Jack and wherever he went. I was going to surprise him until he broke up with me.

"I wish I could take it all back, I should of never told you I was leaving you, I should of never walked out on you, but I can't take it back and I'm beating myself up over it because I love you so fucking much and I don't even want to think about living my life without you."

Jack looked at me, he placed a loose strand of hair behind my ear leaving his hand on the side of my face.

I looked at him blinking my tears away, "I'm not going to MSU, I'm going next fall, I postponed it so I could go with you on tour I didn't want to miss your first actual tour." Jack eyes widened, he went to say something but I beat him to it.

"I love you, and I always will but you broke me. It took you a week and a half to realize you couldn't live without me, I realized it the day we started dating."

"Y/N, I realized I couldn't live without you the day I told you I loved you, you're my forever, you always will be my forever, I need you Y/N, I need you." Jack blinked away his tears pulling me into his arms.

"I'll apologize to you for the rest of my life, just please tell me you'll take me back, I can't walk out of here again knowing you're not mine.'

I loved Jack with all my heart, but could I really take him back after all he put me through?

"Forever?" I said looking up at him.

"Forever." He said kissing me gently.

you're damn right I could.