Sammy Wilk: Long distance.

S A M M Y  W I L K:

"You’re being ridiculous Sam!" I said rolling my eyes. Another fight with Sammy, I was beginning to get use to his "Face time calls." Which meant I did something and he wants to yell at me for it. "I’ve been home the whole weekend with my family you moron! Yes, I’m just going to bring some random ass dude back to my house where my brother, sisters and parents are!" "You’re unbelievable!" I screamed at his face on my Mac screen. I was more fed up at Sam believing the rumors he hears, We freaking live in Nebraska for crying out loud, there isn’t many cute boys and I’ve been with Sammy for two years don’t you think if I wanted to cheat on him I would have done it already? "Who’s the guy Y/N?" I screamed wanting to reach into the computer screen and choke the living day lights out of him. "For the last time, it’s called Photoshop! get the foot out of your ass you pansy." I sighed, this happened every time, every time Sam goes out of town something always gets started, this time it was me cheating on him. Would you look at that? that’s a new one let me add it to my book  of things Sam likes to accuse me for. "I’m really getting tired of this Sam." I said pinching the bridge of my nose. Sam looked into the screen his face turning read, and his eyes filled with sadness. "The fact that you think I would cheat on you blows my mind." I said rubbing my forehead. "I can’t do this anymore Sam, this constant arguing and fighting and going days without talking isn’t us." Today is the first time Sam and I actually talked, it wasn’t the talk I was looking forward to that’s forsure. "Fine, then let’s end it, right here and right now." Sam said, and the screen went black. I stared at the blank screen I couldn’t tell you how long, I let out a frustrated scream slamming my laptop shut.  I hated what we become, I hated that he never trusted me anymore. I hated that I loved him so much my heart is literally hurting right now. I hate everything about that kid, but I love the shit out of him. I sat staring at my computer screen for hours, was this really it? is this how it ends? our relationship of two years just done and over like that? Sam was the biggest moron there was, my finger clicked over his name but Sam had beat me to it but calling in, I clicked the ignore button wanting him to feel my pain. Sam kept calling me and calling me, my phone, the house phone. His name popped up on my computer screen and finally hit answer.  "Babe, I’m so sorry, I don’t want us to end. I’m an asshole I know this, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you. I do trust you, I do, but I get so scared because we’re so far apart, and I’m scared you’re going to find someone better than me, and I don’t know what I would do if I ever lost you, probably lose my mind and camp out across the street from your house, I don’t know. Just know I’m sorry and as soon as I get home I’ll make it up to you."  I started laughing and quickly stopped. The sight of him broke my heart, out of the two years that I’ve been with Sammy I’ve never seen him cry. And here he was in front of me, crying. "I’m so sorry Y/N." Sammy said looking into the screen. "Sammy, I can’t keep doing this, I hate you so much, but I love you more than anything but I cannot keep being accused of things I would never do. Is it going to be like this every time you leave? because I can’t handle that." It was true, I loved Sammy more than anything, but I can’t handle being accused twenty-four-seven. "Baby, It won’t happen again, I promise. I just miss you, I just want to come home and hold you in my arms." "I miss you too Sammy." "Forgive me for being the biggest asshole." Sammy said laughing, I laughed along with him smiling at my idiot boyfriend. "All is forgiven, don’t do it again or I’ll kick your ass." Sammy raised an eyebrow at me smirking, "Mm, highly doubt that one babe, but bet on it." He said smiling, "I love you, Y/N." "I love you too, moron."

Sammy and I are toxic for each other but it works.