Taylor Caniff: Cruising.

TAYLOR CANIFF:

"I’m just trying to live the fast life."

"Are you serious?" I said looking from Taylor to his corvette. "Dead serious babe." He said patting the hood of the car. I shook my head crossing my arms over my chest, "Isn’t she a beauty?" Taylor said smiling like he just won the lottery. But let’s be real Taylor and fast cars don’t mix well together, Taylor and anything that has an engine actually. Not even three months ago Tay crashed his range rover, and his dirt bike which ended him up in a cast. Taylor had  a need for speed, and each time I was that annoying voice in his ear telling him no. But, I know nothing I’m just the girlfriend. Maybe I was over exaggerating but I could not handle another accident involving Taylor. Taylor hopped in the car patting the passenger seat, “Get in babe!” He screamed revving up the engine I shook my head standing my ground, “No freaking way am I getting in that car with you.” I said getting ready to turn on my heels. “Babe please.” Taylor whined giving me the puppy dog face. That damn puppy dog face did wonders. I groaned dragging my feet across the pavement while Taylor whooped and hollered throwing a fist in the air. I slid into the passenger seat pulling my seat belt as tight as it would go against my body. “Relax babe, I’m not going to kill us.” I snorted raising an eyebrow at him, Taylor rolled his eyes backing out of my driveway and racing down the street. The wind blew my hair in different directions and considering the fact it was close to nine o’ clock the chilly wind nipped at my skin, Taylor reached behind him grabbing his hoodie and throwing it at me, I smiled at him while I pulled it over my head the smell of him instantly filling my nose. Taylor grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers together, his thumb caressed my hand and every once in awhile he would lift my hand to his mouth placing soft kisses. I looked over at Taylor, he had a smile on his face as his head bobbed to the beat of the music, he looked over at me giving me a funny look, “What?” He said licking his lips turning his attention back on the road, “Nothing.” I mumbled turning my attention back on the open road ahead of us. It was like Taylor could express himself through his cars. “Where are we going anyways?” I said looking at the clear road. “No clue.” Taylor said shrugging his shoulders. “We could go anywhere, just you and I.” He said smiling at the thought.

Taylor slowed down, in the middle of the road pulling out his phone to take a picture, I laughed at how cheesy my boyfriend truly was.

Taylor Caniff: Just cruising down Lovers lane with the love of my life, no destination just her and I, I love moments like these. One day, we’ll be traveling the world together.

I smiled leaning over to kiss his cheek, Taylor pressed down on the gas pedal continuing down the highway, we eventually pulled off finding a deserted beach, Taylor parked the car climbing into the backseat of the car, I followed behind him laying on his chest, Taylor wrapped us in blankets his hands snaking around my waist. He kissed my forehead I smiled up at him connecting our lips together. “I love you.” He whispered, “I love you too.” I said looking at the stars behind Taylor’s head. My fingers played with the hair on the back of his head as I listened to Taylor’s heartbeat skip a beat. I smiled kissing his chest, “I swear it only does that when you’re around.” He said laughing running his hands up and down my back, I laughed along with him nuzzling my face in the crook of his neck my hands dangled loosely around his neck, we just laid there enjoying each other’s company, “You and I,” Taylor mumbled kissing my earlobe, “Forever.” I finished placing a soft kiss on his neck.

Forever.