Cameron Dallas: Can't you stay?

C A M E R O N  D A L L A S:

Cameron gave me a pointed look as he repacked his clothes back into his suitcase for the fifth time. I smiled sheepishly, placing my hands behind my back rocking back and forth on my heels. “Stop, unpacking my clothes babe.” Cameron said rolling his eyes walking towards his closet. I giggled to myself quickly pulling Cameron’s clothes back out of his suitcase throwing them messily on his bed. Cameron turned around dropping his clothes and throwing his hands into the air. I covered my laugh with the palm of my hand. “If you don’t stop, I’m going to kick you out of my room until I’m finished packing.” Cameron said pointing his finger at me. “You unpacking my clothes isn’t going to make me stay Y/N.” Cameron said rolling his eyes repacking his clothes now for the sixth time. I sighed plopping down onto his bed finally letting Cameron pack in peace. Cameron threw his sweatshirt into his suitcase I quickly pulled it out grasping it between my fingers. “Y/N..” Cameron said blowing out a breath. “Not this sweatshirt, I love this one.” I said placing it over my head. Cameron’s face turned into a frown as he walked towards me. “Babe.” he said sitting next to me grabbing my hand. “Just let me keep this one.” I mumbled pulling his sweater to my face inhaling his scent. Cameron always smelt good, a mixture of axe, his favorite cologne and a hint of nature and tide. All together it was an amazing smell, or maybe it was just because of Cameron. “It’s only a month.” Cameron said rubbing his thumb over my hand. “A month to long.” I muttered falling into his side. I was beginning to hate Thursday, I use to love them because it meant one more day until Friday, now it means another day without Cameron. I don’t think I would ever get use to Cameron being away so much and for so long. It was hard on our relationship, it was hard on me. “You know if I could take you, I would.” Cam said placing a kiss to my temple. I knew once Cameron blew up he would be away more often I just didn’t expect it to happen so soon, so fast. “Cam, I hate this.” I said shaking my head removing myself from his arms, I hopped up from his bed standing in front of him. “I hate it too.” Cameron said looking me dead in the eyes. Cameron gulped I watched his Adam’s apple bob. “I’m holding you back Cam.” I always felt like I was holding Cameron back, like part of him wasn’t fully there. “What? you’re talking crazy. You’re not holding me back. You don’t think this hurts me too? You don’t think it’s hard on me? I hate being away from you, I hate leaving you standing alone in the airport, I hate not being able to be hold you and tell you everything’s going to be okay when there’s a thunderstorm.” Cameron’s face started turning red which meant he was about to cry. I looked down at my feet biting on my lip. Was I selfish for wanting Cameron here? “I love you, Y/N. I would drop everything to be with you, you know that.” Cameron stood up walking towards me. “I know, I’m sorry Cam.” I said looking up at him, Cameron sighed placing his hands on my neck puling me closer to him, he placed a soft kiss on my forehead wrapping his arms around my waist. “I love you.” I mumbled against his chest. “I love you, now help will you?” Cameron said pulling away from me and smiling. I raised an eyebrow smiling a little. ” Sit on my suit case so I can zip it.” Cameron said smiling wider. I rolled my eyes sitting on his suitcase, Cameron walked over to me zipping his suitcase, I looked at Cameron and we began laughing, he leaned down planting a kiss on my lips. Once he pulled back I looked up at him, his chocolate brown eyes staring into my dull ones, “I love you so much, don’t ever question.” Cameron whispered. “I never did.” I said closing the space between us, our lips connecting together.