Taylor Caniff: uh oh.

T A Y L O R C A N I F F:

I looked over at Taylor as he held his broken arm in his hand. “You’re such a fucking idiot.” I said turning my attention back on the road running through red lights. “Babe, slow down.” Taylor said groaning leaning his head back on the seat and closing his eyes. “Oh my gosh, you’re a fucking idiot!” I said a little louder so Taylor would stay awake with me. I bit down on my bottom lip until I tasted blood, I pressed down on the gas a little harder going 60, in a 30. The scene kept replaying in my mind all over again, one minute Taylor’s smiling cheekily at me as he does a trick, the next minute I’m dropping everything in my arms and running towards him screaming his name. I sped into the hospital parking lot, quickly parking and helping him out of the car. “Babe, calm down.” Taylor said trying to calm me down. Taylor was completely calm about the situation while I on the other hand was running around with my head cut off. Taylor’s warm hand found mine as he locked our fingers together, he planted a kiss on my forehead, while we walked into the emergency room. They instantly took Taylor back, elevating his arm and giving him medicine that would stop the pain for now. I sat there shaking my leg while Taylor laid in the bed dozing in and out. 

Taylor was going to have immediate surgery and I was sick to my stomach. 
“Babe.” Taylor’s drowsy voice said pulling me out of my panic. I jumped up from the chair running to his side. “Are you okay?” I said looking over him, “do you need something?” I said getting ready to walk out of the room Taylor grabbed me by wrist looking at me, “I need you to calm down, I’m okay.” He said letting go of my wrist, I sighed reaching over and panting a kiss on his forehead. “It just scared me, seeing you fly off your bike like that.” I said shaking my head. “It could have been worst.” He said grabbing my hand once again and kissing it. I nodded my head agreeing with him. “The more you freak out, the more I’m going to freak out. You’re tired, go home.” Taylor said rubbing his hand over mine. “I’m not leaving you.” I said pulling up a chair next to his bed sitting down on it. Taylor rolled his eyes, knowing he wasn’t going to win this fight. “I love you.” He mumbled. “I love you too baby.” I said watching as he drift off to sleep. I watched him for few hours making sure he wasn’t in any pain before the sleepiness took over, I laid my head on the bed, my hand still intertwined with Taylor’s. 
Having the warmth of his hand on mine calmed my nerves.