Sammy Wilk: Hi.

SAMMY WILK:

"This sucks." I said pouting my bottom lip out. My stomach twisted at the site of my boyfriend’s face on my computer. "I know babe." He said running a hand through his hair. I’ve been with Sammy for five months, and we never met. Sammy and I met over twitter, it was a simple conversation that turned into something more. We didn’t expect a relationship to form but it did, knowing that Sammy lives in Nebraska and I live in California it’s a pain, we talk everyday, he makes sure he calls me every night to see my face before he goes to bed, we talk about meeting everyday but something always comes up. Sammy was suppose to fly to California this week, but as usual something came up. I smiled biting down on my bottom lip trying to hide the fact that I was seriously bummed out. "Babe?" Sam said looking at me with worried eyes, I cleared my throat sitting up in my chair, "Yeah, sorry I’m just tired." I said smiling, "Where are you going anyways?" Sammy cleared his throat adjusting himself in the car, "Uh, I’m meeting the Jacks’ in Chicago." He said smiling at me. I looked at him rolling my eyes, "So you’re telling me, you ditched me, your girlfriend you never met for your best friends that you can see everyday?" I was no longer upset. I was pissed. Sammy looked at me raising an eyebrow, "Uh yeah." He said nodding my head. I pursed my lips my finger hovering over the end call button. "Well, you have fun. I’m going to bed goodnight Sam." and with that I ended the call button. I bit down on my lip trying to stop the tears, I wiped at my eyes getting up from my chair and walking down the stairs, they key to the hurting heart: Ice cream. I pulled the ice cream out of the freezer instantly digging my spoon into the tub, my phone vibrated on the counter I licked the spoon clean unlocking my phone.

Sammy: Open your door.

I sat my ice cream down walking towards the front door, I opened the door coming into view with Sammy. My mouth dropped at my handsome boyfriend standing on my door step. “Hi.” He said smiling at me, “Oh my god.” I said walking into his arms, his arms wrapped around my waist as he picked me up, I nuzzled my face in the crook of his neck inhaling his scent, I was scared I was going to wake up. Sam set me back down on my feet his hands never leaving my waist, “You’re here, you’re really here.” I said looking him in his eyes, “You’re in my arms.” I raised my hand up touching his face, he began laughing removing my hand from his face and intertwining our fingers together. “I’m just making sure it’s real, that you’re real.” I looked down at mine and Sammy’s locked fingers and back up at him, “I’m here.” Sammy said raising my face up with his free hand, ” And I don’t want to be anywhere else.” He said placing his lips softly on mine, I placed my hand on the back of his neck pulling his face closer to mine, his lips molded perfectly with mine, he tasted like pepsi and mint, it was real, the fireworks shooting off were real. Sammy pulled away placing his forehead on mine, I looked into his eyes whispering, “You’re here.” My eyes filled with tears, Sammy wiped my tears away with him thumb before placing a soft kiss on my forehead, “I’ve never been happier.” He said connecting our lips together once again.