Aaron Carpenter: Shadows.

A A R O N  C A R P E N T E R:

"Aaron?" I whispered walking down the hallway.
If someone caught me sneaking out past curfew my ass would be burnt.
“Aaron.” I yelled.
“Aaron, this isn’t funny.” I said tip toeing down the hallways.
“Boo.”
I screamed and jumped out of my skin I turned around placing my hand on my chest.
There Aaron was standing in front of me with a cheeky smile on his face.
“That wasn’t funny!” I snapped.
“Sorry, sorry.” Aaron said putting his hands up in defense mode. 
“But you looked cute scared.”
“Shut up.” I muttered smashing my lips against his.
“I missed you.” I said in between kisses.
“I missed you more.” Aaron said trapping me against the wall.
“How much longer until we can be able to be seen together in public?” I groaned sliding down the wall to the floor.
“Soon baby, soon. I just want it to be right.”
“You’ve been saying that for the past six months Aaron.” I said rolling my eyes picking at the carpet.
“Hey, it’s not like I’m okay with this either.”
“Well you sure act like it.” I said scoffing standing up.
“Why are you acting like this?”
“Because I’m tired of being your shadow Aaron!” 
“You’re being ridiculous Y/N!”
“I’m being ridiculous? Then maybe this,” I said motioning between us.
“Is ridiculous.” I said dropping my hands turning my back on Aaron walking back towards the hotel room.
I closed the door to my hotel room letting out a frustrating scream, falling into the soft hotel bed.
Six months of what? Nothing that’s what. 
A notification popped up on my screen from Aaron.
I clicked the link taking me to YouTube.
“Hi guys, it’s Aaron. I have a confession for you guys and it could make us or break us. Here it goes..
I’ve been dating this girl for six months, guys I really like her.. No I actually love her. So Y/N if you’re watching this, I love you and I’m sorry. Guys please respect her, respect us because I’m in love with this girl and it would mean the world to me if my favorite girls got along.”
And the screen went blank.
I can’t tell you how long I stared at my screen until my mind went into overdrive and I sprinted towards my hotel door.
I opened the door coming into view with Aaron he looked sad, and helpless.
I pulled him to me, connecting our lips together.
“I love you too.”