Seven.

Seven.

**This is the rough draft, so imagine how much better it would be if I worked harder than I am now. Haha, just a thought :)**

Okay, soooo I'm just gonna leave this right here for you to read .__.
*Slides paper on table then quickly slides out of room*

The next three days were spent with me getting ready for Saturday. For those three days I ate, slept and breathed one thing, and one thing only. Getting my Ava and taking her home. Yep, Saturday would be the day that Emmy leaves for New York, and Ava and I head to Colorado. It's Friday afternoon.

"Ian man, I don't think this so called plan of yours is solid."

Joel stands in the doorway of my bedroom, looking slightly annoyed. He's been acting pissed all day because he thinks I'm forcing him to help me kidnap someone, but that's not true. How can I kidnap my soulmate? And how am I forcing him when it was his choice to come here. If he didn't want to help me then why'd he bring his ass to Nevada?

"I mean you don't even know this girl." He rubs his temples in frustration. I hold in a grumble of cuss words because he's slowly pissing me off. He can't talk me out of this because it's settled. Tomorrow night, her roommate will be gone and she'll be alone. That leaves a perfect window of opportunity for me to make my move. I will make her mine, whether she wants to be or not. She'll grow to understand how bad I need her. How bad we need each other.

"Dude seriously. What if she has no idea who the hell you are, or asks if you've met before? You can't just lie to her."

He didn't know about Ava until I told him my plan on the phone. He doesn't even know  about my attempted suicide. And I'm going to keep it that way. Ava will know she saved my life, but she'll never know how. I'll just make up a lie when she asks.

"Do I have to repeat my question? Because I seem to be the only one thinking this through," He paces the room in quick strides. I think he's on the verge of panicking.

"Get your manhood back and get a fucking grip, Joel." I speak through gritted teeth.

He shakes his head while biting his lip. I know he has a lot to say but things won't go his way. He'll do whatever I tell him to because I have something against him. His brother wouldn't want to go back to jail. I know that for a fact.

I sigh before speaking carefully,

"She'll know who I am soon enough, and if she asks me if we've met before I'll just tell her we have;  on campus." It's not the whole truth and it isn't a lie either. I mean we have met on campus before. It was just dark outside.

He grips his hair before sighing heavily,

"How'd you two really meet, where did you go on your first date? Those are questions her parents are going to ask you when you meet them."

Looking up from my phone, I take a minute to digest what he's saying. Her parents have to like me. There's no other way around this. It's important that her and I win them over. But if she can't convince them to like me then maybe I can buy them a house or something. Either way, I'll figure something out.

"You can't buy her or her family this time, Ian. This girl doesn't know you and she doesn't want to marry you. I seriously doubt you'll be able to convince her otherwise." He grumbles unpleasantly. "Oh, and what about your anger issues, dude? Let's not forget about that chick you nearly stangled." He stops pacing then turns to me with a solemn expression. 

"I don't have fucking anger issues!" I growl harshly. My hands ball into fists while I stand up, glaring at him with malevolence.

That girl pushed my buttons when she talked about Elaine. She shouldn't have tried to tear us apart. I remember her exact words right after we fucked,