Hunt

Hunt

Author: Elegant_Imani (Naya)
Title: Hunt

© 2014, Elegant_Imani
Possibly (self) publishing in the future.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author / publisher.

So this is a short story in Ian's P.O.V. Inspired by and dedicated to @haha90210. :)

First of all, I'm really not too great at writing in boy's p.o.v. Like seriously, I'm too in love with (Ian) Alex Pettyfer's sex god looks to write about how attractive (Ava) Nina Dobrev is. Lol, but I  will try guys. Please bear with me. I know it may seem a bit weird but that's only because I'm a girl who thinks like a girl, not a boy lol. 

I seriously hope you like it and will get into it like you did with MYM. Because if you don't,  then I'll feel like I failed you guys. I get so many wonderfully amazing comments and messages about MYM and I'm soo very grateful for your love and support.  I just don't want to disappoint. :)

Also,  just to clear things up, this isn't the sequel. It's basically a back story of how Ian met Ava. You'll find out more about him in this so yeah, just read it. I really appreciate the feedback!  ^_^

Oh and another thing, the updates won't be frequent. I'm telling you now that it's one of those things of, "I'll write it when I feel like it". xD Sorry but that's how it be sometimes lol.

Rated PG -13 for now. This will contain violent, explicit, and sexual content so read at your own discretion.

**Oh, and one more thing. Although this isn't the sequel to Make You Mine I do suggest you read MYM before this, just to gain a better understanding.

I'll try to write it to where you can follow easily but for the most part, some issues Ian deals with in MYM will be elaborated on in this story. To put it simpler: yo ass may have to read MYM just to catch what I don't explain in this. lol xD