Chapter 12

No One’s POV

      Namjoon let out a sigh. Jimin had been calling him nonstop about their plan. Namjoon thought things would’ve been easier than he thought, but atlas here he was. Sitting at a table, with paperwork all over the place. He sighed again and rubbed his temples, feeling frustrated. Jin started to chuckle, clearly amused by the other’s suffering. Jin had been with Namjoon the whole time, sitting right next to the younger, occasionally giving moral support and dad jokes. …Mostly dad jokes.
Namjoon groaned, “Jin, I’m so done with this.” Jin turned red, he tried to hold in his laugh. Namjoon looked up and shot Jin a glare, “Don’t. You. Dare.” Jin smirked, “Hi, ‘so done with this’-” Namjoon shot up, gritting his teeth, “Don’t do it, Jin! If you do, I swea-” “I’m dad!” Namjoon slammed his head onto the table, groaning even louder. Jin began laughing hard, his face completely red. Namjoon sat up, mocking Jin’s windshield laugh, Jin frown shooting Namjoon a glare, “Yah! Who said you could make fun of me.” Namjoon rolled his eyes, “Jin, why are you still here?” Jin scooted his chair closer to Namjoon, resting his head in his hands, pouting slightly, “What? I can’t even hang out with my boy-” Namjoon widened his eyes and clamped Jin’s mouth shut with his hands, he whispered loudly to Jin, “Shh! The maids will hear you!” Jin glared at Namjoon, he forced Namjoon hands away from his mouth, “Joon, how long are you willing to hide our relationship? I get why you hid it from your family, but what about the guys?” Namjoon shook his head, “No way, Bangtan can’t know.” Jin shot up, slamming his hands on the table. “Bangtan can’t know?? Why the hell not? You don’t think they’ll accept us? You don’t trust them, huh?” Namjoon ran a hand through his hair, “Jin… You know it’s not that. I love Bangtan, and I know you do too, but if the guy’s found about us, the image they thought about us will change.” Jin sat back down, crossing his arms. He raised an eyebrow, beckoning for Namjoon to continue. Namjoon sighed, “We’re their models, Jin. They look up to us. Sure, some might accept us, but you remember Hoseok?” Jin stayed silent, Namjoon continued, “He hates guys like us, he’s homophobic.” Jin fidgeted nervously, “I know, but we’re his friends! Maybe he’ll-” “Jin.” Jin frowned looking down. Namjoon walked over to Jin, he crouched down so he could looked up to him, “You know he won’t. He always rants about how much he hates gays, all because of his dad.” Jin sighed, a frown tugging at his lips, “We can’t really tell them, huh?” Namjoon nodded sadly, Jin sighed. He covered his face with his hands. Namjoon noticed his shoulders shaking a little. Namjoon wrapped his arms around Jin’s waist, laying his head on Jin’s lap, “Don’t worry, we’ll get through this together…” Jin nodded, sniffling. “Okay...”

    Jimin waited impatiently, he was supposed to get a call from RM, but minutes past and no call was made. He felt a hand touch his shoulder gently, he smiled as he turned to face Y/N. She smiled back, she started signing, ‘Jimin okay?’ Jimin nodded, wrapping his arms around her torso, “Namjoon was supposed to call, but he hasn’t called yet.” Y/N silently giggled, Jimin smiled, knowing she was laughing from the way her body moved as she laughed. She played with Jimin’s hair, slightly humming a bit, a sweet smile on her face. Jimin was in absolute euphoria with Y/N. He laughed, he never thought he’d be where he was in now. He always imagined something else to happen, like him turning into some mobster who had girls crawling to him, or in jail for robbing something, or maybe even dying in some freak accident. Not laying down in some mute girl’s lap. Well, she wasn’t just ‘some mute girl’, no she was Y/N, the love of Jimin’s life. Jimin froze. The love of his life? Did he really feel so strongly for her. Jimin smiled widely, “Yes, yes I do.” Y/N stared at Jimin, completely confused. She signed at him, ‘What Jimin randomly saying?’ Jimin shrugged, and continued smiling. Y/N stared at him suspiciously, but shrugged it off. Jimin got up, the excitement gleaming in his eyes, “I practiced something for you!” Y/N raised an eyebrow, ‘Practice?’ Jimin nodded. He grinned widely before he began signing, ‘I love you.’ Y/N widened her eyes, she then laughed. She smiled at Jimin before signing back, ‘I love you.’

  “Kookie, calm down. I’m sure he doesn’t hate you.” Jungkook stopped pacing around his room and turned to V, “But hyung, he hasn’t spoke to me ever since Y/N went to the hospital!” Jungkook starting chewing on his fingernails, “He hates me, I know it! He blames me for Y/N getting hurt, for her being mute, he bla-” “Jeon Jungkook!” V stood up and grabbed Jungkook’s face, pressing his cheeks, “He doesn’t hate you, believe me. He just needs some time alone with Y/N for a bit. I mean, you’ve been so caught up on freaking out, that you haven’t noticed how Jin and Namjoon have also been gone. Not to mention, Suga-hyung has also been acting weird.” Jungkook widened his eyes, he removed V’s hands from his face, “What do you mean Suga-hyung’s acting weird?” V sighed, sitting back down on Jungkook’s bed, “I don’t know, man… He looks tired, more than usual. He doesn’t even fall asleep in class anymore!” Jungkook pulled out the chair from his desk and sat down, “He doesn't? What about at lunch?” V shook his head. “In the hideout?” V shook his head again. Jungkook looked at V in shock, “That’s not like him at all… Do you think something happened to him?” V shrugged, looking away, “He never really tells us anything.” V froze, his face looking angered. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, “V?” V  turned to face Jungkook, completely infuriated, “You know, now that I realize it. They never tell us anything!” “V-” He stood up, stomping his feet on the ground, “Just because we’re younger, doesn’t mean shit! Yeah, we play games, but we can be serious too!” “Ta-” “I want to be useful too, you know? I wanna help! I-” “TAEHYUNG!” Jungkook grabbed Taehyung’s arms, Taehyung gasped, “Oh, sorry, Kook.” Taehyung sat down on the bed, his head hung low. Jungkook sighed before sitting next to Taehyung. He patted Taehyung’s back, “Don’t worry, Tae. Things have been hectic lately, everybody just needs time to themselves. One day, everything will be explained.” Taehyung nodded his head, he muttered to himself, “I wish that day would come soon…” Taehyung sighed, but then stared at Jungkook suspiciously. Jungkook stared back, “What?” Taehyung shook his head, “Nah, that’s a stupid question.” Jungkook leaned in closer, curiously, “What? What question?” Taehyung turned to face Jungkook, “How did you make that girl mute?” Jungkook widened his eyes, he stood up, “Sorry, I think I have homework to do, hyung.” Taehyung grabbed Jungkook’s wrist, “Jungkook. Answer me.” Jungkook stood still, completely quiet. Taehyung looked down at Jungkook’s hand, it was shaking. “Taehyung put his hand on Jungkook’s shoulder, “Kook, what happened?” Jungkook feel to the floor, he gripped onto his head as tears threaten to fall down his eyes, “I didn’t mean it, hyung! It was an accident, I didn’t mean it! I’m sorry, I’m sorry...” Taehyung widened his eyes at what was happening, Jungkook looked he was having a panic attack. Taehyung held Jungkook and rubbed his back, he used his other hand to dial a number. Taehyung tries to calm Jungkook, but Jungkook would flinch away, “C’mon, c’mon! Pick up…!” The call is answered, Taehyung feels a smile coming up. “Who the he-”

“Suga-hyung!”

///oof- its been long since ive last updated this book lol srry anyways, here’s a meme i found on amino that gave me the giggles lmao lol rofl do i sound like a hip modern teen yet? anyways carry on

///