Chapter 9

Y/N’s POV

    I tried my best to keep my tears in. I watched as Jimin’s face turn from being worried to now being hurt and disappointed. It hurt me to see him like that, but he was the one who assumed I was mute. So, I’m not in fault… Right? I looked at him, waiting for him to speak, ‘Why?’ I stayed quiet, I could choose to speak, but my stuttering problem would probably ruin everything. ‘Why didn’t you tell me? Why did you choose to lie?!’ he grabbed my arm in anger, I flinched. I continued to stay quiet, small tears began to fall again. I felt scared, but I deserved everything that was going to come at me. I looked at the ground, I felt weak and pathetic. I couldn’t even look him in the eye, but it just hurt to much to look. I felt his hands shake as they were gripped on too my arms. He put his head on my shoulder, I gasped, he was speaking, but I didn’t know what he was saying. Then my shoulder felt wet. Was- Was he crying? I put my arm out, trying to wrap it around Jimin, but I stopped immediately. As my arm trembled, I could feel his heavy breath as he sobbed onto my arm. I did this. I don’t deserve to comfort him, I don’t deserve to touch him. I don’t deserve anything. I slowly pushed him off of me, he wouldn’t dare look at me, but he still held his grip onto my arm. I rubbed my tears away and breathed in, “I-I kno-ow I made y-you sad, b-b-but I’m sorry...” I dragged the last syllable of the word I dared to breath out, he looked up at me with his eyes widened. I looked away. Don’t. Don’t look at me like that. He slowly let go of my arm, but then he grabbed my shoulders and forced me to look him in the eye. He started to yell, but I couldn’t understand him “J-Jimin, I can’t u-undertsand y-y-you…” He stopped talking and looked me in the eye. I couldn’t look away this time, he looked severely hurt, his eyes were puffy and red from crying, but his tear stained face caused his skin to glow. I reached out to wipe away some stray tears, I cupped his cheek in my hand, “I’m sorry, I came one last time to say goodbye.” He grabbed my hand, I looked into his pain ridden eyes, ‘Please, Y/N. I’ll give up everything to be with you, I already almost did! Please…’ I shook my head and let go of him, “Sorry.” I turned and and walked forward. Hot tears started to fall once again, but I didn’t care. This was it. This was the last time I could Jimin, I could’ve made it a happier memory, but that would only make him believe. “Sorry.” I whispered. As I walked away, I noticed I wasn’t heading to the right direction, but that didn’t bother me. I sat down on the curb and hugged my knees. I just had to break Jimin’s heart along with mine. I let out a big sigh and looked around. There were no cars and it was already dark. I jumped up once I felt someone touch my shoulder. I widened my eyes at who I saw. “No...” I whispered, I stepped back, trying to get away from him. Jungkook widened his eyes, ‘H-hey, get off the road, you’ll get hurt!’ I stayed where I was, the fear clouding my mind, “G-GET AWAY FROM ME!” I felt myself panic, cold sweat going down my back, I could barely breath. To my right, bright lights shone at me, I turned to look, but was faced first with lights of a car. I let out a small whisper.

“Help, Jimin...”

        Jimin’s POV

    After, Y/N left, I fell to the ground and clutched my head. I couldn’t believe what was going, my tears hit the ground, thoughts of what had happened kept circling in my mind. Why did she lie? Why couldn’t she just tell me? Why does her dad hate me? Why was she leaving? Why can’t I just love her? I sat up, “Love?” I muttered to myself. Was this really it, is that what I felt towards her? Love? “I love her.” I whispered. I stood up and shot my hands in the air, “I LOVE HER!” I yelled, I began laugh as more tears fell down my face, “But she doesn’t love me…” I whispered. “You don’t know that.” I turned around, surpised at when Suga even came. I shot him a glare, “What do you know? You never fell in love, what are you some love expert now?” He looked at me with a hurt expression, “Yeah, but that person I did love will forever be out of my reach.” I looked at him apologetically, “Oh… Sorry.” He shrugged it off, “It’s whatever, but that girl you ‘love’ so much. If you love her, shouldn’t you go after her?” I looked away, “But she doesn’t love me.” Suga furrowed his eyebrows, “Cut the crap, did she actually say that?” I widened my eyes and looked at Suga, my eyes brimming with hope. “Is it possible, hyung?” I stepped forward, my heart pleading for it to be true, “Can she and I really be able to be together.” He smiled at me, “That really depends on her, kid, but I'm sure she loves you too.” I ran up to him and hugged him, a smile covering the bottom half of my face, “Thank you, hyung. Thank you.” I felt him wrap his arms around me, “My name's Yoongi, and it's no problem, Jiminie.” I let go of him and widened my eyes in shock. The only one who knew his real name was RM, but Yoongi chose me to tell his name to. “Why?” I whispered. He looked at me and continued to smile, showing off his gummy smile, “Why not?” I looked into his eyes, I could tell he was happy for me, but I could see a bit of pain in his eyes. Why was he hurting? I tried to call out to him, “Yoo-" I was cut off by my phone ringing. I cursed and answered the call, “What do you want, Ju-" “Help! T-the girl, Y/N! Something happened to her, I took her to the hospital, b-but-" Jungkook cut himself off when he began to sob, “I'm s-sorry, hyung. I d-don’t want t-to hurt her again. It's not my fault. It's not. Im sorry-" “Jungkook! Calm down, what happened to Y/N? Where is she?!” I was angry at Jungkook before, but now I could tell he was truly sorry about his past actions. I gulped nervously, but that didn't stop me from being concerned. He made it's sound like she was hurt and I couldn't bare the thought of that. I could hear Jungkook intake a sharp breath, “S-she’s at -insert name here- Hospital, please come quick…!” “On it.” I ended the call and turned to face Yoongi, “Sorry, but I got to go.” He shook his head and smiled, “It's fine, just get out of here already!” I smiled and waved him goodbye. I started to run towards the direction of the hospital. A smile on my face. “Don't worry, Y/N. I'm coming.” I whispered to myself. I was going to be there for her. No matter what.

      No One’s POV

  As Jimin left, Yoongi let out a breath that he didn't know he was holding in. “Park Jimin, you idiot.” He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. He had feelings for Jimin ever since Jimin had joined the gang, he always gave out hints, but Jimin was too oblivious and simply thought of them as Yoongi trying to be nice. For Pete’s sake, Yoongi had even tried to kiss Jimin on the cheek before! He chuckled at the memory. It was Christmas, and Yoongi had moved him and Jimin under the mistletoe. Once Yoongi pointed it out, Jimin immediately ran away. Yoongi looked up at the night sky. The stars were shining bright, but the moon was illuminating above all the darkness. “That's what you are to me, Park Jimin...” Yoongi whispered, “You're my moon in this dark world.” Yoongi looked away as a small tear fell down his cheek, “But it looks like you found a better star…” Yoongi rubbed away the tear and turned around, he let out a yell when his eyes met another pair. “Who the fuck?!” “Tut tut, language, crying man.” Yoongi gasped and felt his cheeks turn pink, “... How long?” “Ever since that other guy started running away.” Yoongi scowled and looked down, shoving his hands in the pockets of his jacket. “What's it to you?” He said, his lips turning into a pout. The person let out a chuckle, “Nothing, nothing. It's just, a cute guy like you deserves better than some dense brat.” Yoongi grabbed the man’s collar and brought his fist near his face, “What's you say about him?” The man sighed, “Don't act like it's not true, and I rather not repeat myself if it means getting punched. That was just my poor attempt of trying to make you laugh, jeez...” Yoongi let go of him and looked away, “Sure was. Don't flirt with someone before you find out whether or not they're an asshhole.” The man laughed, “Oh? Are you an asshhole then?” Yoongi hummed in response, but before he knew it, the man stepped closer to Yoongi, making their faces an inch apart, “Well, guess what?” Yoongi gasped as he gazed into the other’s eyes finding himself in a trance, “What…?” The man let their smile grow, “I like assholes.” Before Yoongi could speak, the man pulled him into a kiss. Yoongi found his arms snaking around the other’s waist.

Maybe it wasn't too late for him to move on?