Chapter 3

Y/N’s POV

    School was finally over, and I managed to avoid those girls for the rest of the day. Woo woo! I was walking home, saw some neighborhood cats. I tried to pet them! Not a good idea. Now there’s scratches all over my hands. If my Dad sees this along with the bruises on me from getting kicked, he’ll freak. Better speed to my room then. I walked to the back of my house and tried to climb the pipe next to my window. My room was upstairs, but I’ve sneaked in there before. When, I reached the window, a pair of scary eyes were looking at me. I almost slipped and fell! The person opened the window- It was my Dad, shoot. He started to hand-sign me, ‘What happen now? You climb only because of bad’ I climbed in and sighed. Dad wasn’t the best at sign language, but at least he tried. I smiled at him and signed back, ‘Don’t worry. I’m just stressed because of school. Too much work, they have no mercy.’ Dad started to smile, I noticed he might of laughed as well. Before walking away he signed, ‘Downstairs. Lunch!’ I nodded my head and smiled. Once he left, I headed to the bathroom to bandage myself up. I couldn’t let Dad know I got hurt, he always worried too much. He always could never handle the thought of me getting hurt, it was nice to know he cared so much, but it hurt to see him in pain. Once, I bandaged myself up, I changed my clothes into something more comfortable. I took my sketchbook and pencil and headed downstairs. I sat at the island in the kitchen, and started to write in my sketchbook. I slammed it down at the table to show him, he flinched and turned around frowning. He started yelling, I think, ‘Yah, don’t slam so hard! I can hear perfectly fine!’ I shrugged and smiled, I pushed the sketchbook towards him, ‘What are you making?’ He looked up at me and smiled, ‘Your favorite!’ My eyes widened and I quickly started writing in my sketchbook, ‘CHICKEN BURRITOS! CHICKEN BURRITOS!’ I kept moving my sketchbook up down to make it look like I was chanting. He started laughing and just nodded. He turned around continued to make them. I opened my sketchbook to a new page and started to draw. I didn’t know what in the beginning, but I seemed to know at the end. Once, I was finished, my eyes widened. Park Jimin… I drew Park Jimin. I kept staring at my drawing, it was him, smiling. I started to smile, he was a very good looking man. His smile made me smile, and I only smiled with dad. Dad walked towards me and placed my food next my sketchbook, he started signing at me, ‘Who?’ I closed my sketchbook and looked away, ‘Nobody special.’ I signed back. He tilted my chin up to make me look at him. He was smirking and had an eyebrow raised, I read his lips, ‘Really? He doesn’t look like one of your “O.C.s”.’ He air-quoted, I scoffed. I always got annoyed when dad smirked, that meant a round of teasing was going to appear. He put his hands up and backed away, he looked like he was laughing again, ‘Don’t worry, no teasing today.’ He sat down next me, ‘Now, let’s eat!’ I nodded a small smile appearing on my face. I tried to whisper something. "I-I love y-you." Dad turned around, eyes widening. He kept looking at me for a while. He knew I didn’t like to talk, but I did it anyway. He smiled sadly at me, ‘I love you too’, then he hugged me. We just stayed like that for a while.

        Jimin’s POV

    After school, I met with Bangtan at our regular hideout. Which was really just a park not many people hang out at, but we love it there. I sat on the ground next Jin and Jungkook. V wasn’t that far, so I could see his smirk. “So, did you meet your girlfrie-” Before he could even finish his sentence, my shoe met his face and gave him a good hit. “Ow! Jimin-ssi, what the heck!? ” V held his cheek in his palm, glaring at me. Jin started his windshield laugh, “Yah, you deserved it, Taehyung-ah. You know Jimin doesn’t like talking about his girlfriend.” I punched Jin’s shoulder, earning a ‘Ow, my broad shoulders!’. “She’s not my girlfriend! Like I said, she's just a friend.” I huffed out, crossing my arms. Jungkook laughed and hugged me, “Aw, Jimin-ssi~ Your totally whipped.” I tried pushing him off, but he was too strong. “Yah! Shut up, you stupid buff bunny!” Jungkook laughed, still not letting me go. RM  was leaning against a nearby tree, chuckling, “Come on, guys. Lay off the man. At least he has a better love life than the rest of us.” J-Hope laughed, “Ha Ha, yeah. You got us there.” I started to pout, “I don’t have a love life! I barely know the girl, let alone, like her!” V sat down with them, still holding his cheek, “Wow, way to be hard on yourself. Whatever, if you don’t like her so much, than let’s make a bet.” I looked up, “A bet?” I could see V’s smirk, he knew I never backed down from a dare, so a betting happened a lot. “Yeah, get the girl to like- No, love you, then break her heart in the end.” I looked at him with shock, “That’s a terrible bet!” V put a hand up, “Let me finish, if you fail. You have to wear a dress to Prom.” The other started laughing, I looked at him serious, “What if I win? And how much time to I have?” V looked down, still smirking, “I’ll go to prom in a dress, and my date has to be a guy. You have now til the day before prom.” He stood his hand before me, “Deal?” I gulped, this was a tough bet, but I knew what to do.

I shook his hand, “Deal.”