Chapter 2

Y/N's POV

            It was time for lunch, I headed to the courtyard and spotted the perfect spot to eat at. It was a grassy area near some trees. Not many people were there, but that's what made it perfect. I sat down and took out my favorite book, but before I could even open it, it was pulled out of my hands by a girl in lots of make-up. She was surrounded by three other girls who wouldn't stop glaring at me. I started to get nervous, this situation had trouble written all over it. The girl with lots of make-up, who seemed like the leader, started to read my book. It seems like she got bored quick, because she immediately threw it back at me. I tried to ignore them, but then one of the other girls tried to grab my headphones, and nobody grabs your headphones. I got up and pushed her, fighting wasn't probably the best idea on my first day, but I couldn't let her touch my headphones. The leader started getting angry, she started pulling my hair, while the other girls pushed me around and kicked me. I was straight up being bullied on my first day, my first day. I closed my eyes shut, but then all of a sudden they stopped. I opened one eye to find the man who helped me earlier arguing with the girls. Behind him was six other boys who looked disapprovingly at the girls. The girls left, but looking at their body language, they seem pissed. The leader looked once back at me and glared a glare that shot daggers into my soul. Oh no, looks like I'll be seeing her again. I looked back my savior, he seemed concerned for me and it looks like his friends left. I tried reading his surprisingly plump lips. In fact, now that I look at him, he was very handsome, like a doll. Something nobody should touch, but you did. I smiled at that, but quickly remembered that this wasn't the time for that. He looked like he was asking if I was okay, I just nodded. I read his lips again, 'Oh, I never caught your name?' . Oh, I didn't even know his either. I turned around and started to reach for something in my backpack, I took out my sketch book and started to write on it. Once I finished, I turned around and showed it to him. 'My name is Y/N. What is your name?' He seemed confused for why I took out my sketchbook. Did he not know about my disability? Was he an idiot, I mean, I guess his stupidity gets excused because of his attractiveness. I looked at his lips, he seemed like he was talking, 'It's Park Jimin.' I nodded your head and started to write in my sketchbook. 'It's nice to meet you. Thank you for saving me from those girls.' He laughed and showed his smile once again. What a bright smile, it's cute. I blushed, I shouldn't think such embarrassing things. Then all of a sudden his eyes widened, he looked like he was shouting. I read his lips, 'Are you mute?'.

                     Jimin's POV  

      "Are you mute?" I shouted. I was so shocked, how did I never notice such a huge detail! For a while, she looked at me like I was an idiot, she sighed and just nodded. I tried to apologize, but she quickly dismissed the topic. She went back to writing in her sketchbook. I knew it was a sketchbook, because Kookie always carried one around to draw in. She turned it around, 'Sure. Anyways, is there anyway I can thank you for  helping me out so much today?' I shook my head and smiled, "No it's fine. I just wanted to help." She frowned and put the sketchbook in my face. I guess she really wants to repay me? Oh well, I laughed and put my hands up, "Fine fine. I'll allow it just this once." She pulled back her sketchbook and smiled. Wow, her smile. It was, so... Cute. I shook away the thoughts, I can't be thinking of her like this. We just met! I motioned for her to give me her sketchbook. She hesitated, but handed it to me looking confused and nervous. I wrote down the address to my favorite ice cream shop. I handed it back, "Here, after school on Friday, meet me at this place if you want to repay me." She nodded and smiled once again. I felt my cheeks heat up. Aish, she was going to kill me with just her smile. Then the bell rang, I looked at her, and smiled once again, "Well, see you later?" She nodded and left. I stood there for some time. Just thinking. That girl. She seemed like any normal generic girl, but also so different? I shook my head and started walking to meet up with Bangtan. J-Hope, another friend with a weird nickname, kept smirking at me the whole time. I looked up at him and glared, "Yah! If you have something to say then just say it!" J-Hope laughed, "Don't act so rudely to your hyung, but anyways, I saw the way you looked at that girl." I started to blush from embarrassment, was I really looking at her in such a way? J-Hope started smirking again, "I think our little Chim Chim is in love~" Jungkook looked at me smiling, "Really, hyung? You really like that girl?" I pushed both of them and started to get angry, "YAH! Mind your own business, I'm not in love! She's just a... Friend." Taehyung laughed, "I think you mean GIRLfriend." The others laughed with him, but I glared at them all. They always teased me! I walked away from them angrily, "Yah, Jimin! We're just joking!" Suga called out, I ignored him and continued walking away. I didn't know where I was heading, but I needed some time think by myself again. I sighed, what a weird day. I remembered Y/N's smile. I smiled to myself. Cute.