Scott punched War Machine, and he went flying back again.

"The bus!" Bailey shouted, and pointed to another bus next to him.

Scott looked over his shoulder and easily picked up the vehicle like it was a Lego car, and tried pulling it past his body to throw as War Machine. Rhodes panicked and started firing every bit of ammo he had on him, surely about to run out soon. Bailey smirked at this and immediately shot down to the ground.

She watched Lang about to step on Rhodey, but miss as the fake Iron Man shot back into the sky, his aim now once again refocused on the running figures of Captain America and James Barnes, who were trying to reach the quinjet.

"Wanda, on your 3!" Bailey shot back into the sky, following after Rhodey as Wanda began to levitate objects (cars) and throw them at the opposing team members' direction.

"Something just flew in me!" a distressed Scott shouted. A warning that someone had managed to get past him and was now going in the direction of the jet.

Bailey then focused on Vision's floating figure, and shot up into the sky to meet with him.

"When Statue of Liberty over there said you had to go through him to reach Cap, he did not mean it literally," she teased, coming up face-to-face with the robot.

"Step aside," he demanded.

Bailey jokingly took a step to the side in the air, and opened her left arm for him to pass, "Please, after you," she insisted.

With a warily look, Vision began to float forward.

"Made you look!" Bailey shouted, as she swung he body around and kicked him twice. Once in the side of his torso and the other across his face.

With a quick hand movement, Vision flicked Bailey out of the air and down to the ground beneath him.

She groaned as she used her arms to lift herself over, and flopped onto her back. That was not cool at all, and Vision just managed to get himself crossed off her Christmas list.

Using the Mind Stone in his forehead, Vision sent out a laser that cut through the bottom of a communications tower right next to the bunker entrance where the quinjet was parked.

Again, it was as if a freeze frame hit Bailey as her mind ticked for ideas. She saw Wanda in the corner of her eye, she watched Steve right in front of her, barely meters away, and Bax saw a flash of Red-Hair standing under the roof where the tower was about to hit.

That's when she shot up from the ground, and sliced through the air to get to Natasha as soon as possible.

Wanda caught the falling tower with the use of her psionic powers, and held it up with all the strength she had been able to muster. A proud grin plastered on Bailey's face that only managed to pick up her adrenaline and send her flying faster and faster. She lapped Steve and Bucky, and came up right behind Natasha, tackling her out of the way as she stood a stance.

Grabbing the waist of Nat, she pulled back into the air. Bailey only travelled a bit before she lined up vertically once more, dropping Nat to the floor causing her to tuck and roll a bit away. Once the Widow was a safe distance from the falling rubble, Bailey landing her own feet to the ground.

She watched Wanda fall to the ground in pain, a quick glimpse of Rhodey behind her, and then the picture began to get clouded as rubble fell in front of her, yet Steve and Bucky kept pushing forward.

Her hands flung out in front of her face, and she closed her eyes with a scream as she caught a hold of the falling pieces of the building, phasing the tons of concrete in order for her team members to run right through it and make it to the other side.