Chapter 2.16

This isn't the end

Two things Bailey learnt those next few seconds

One, The Teenager who refers to himself as 'Spider-Man' was strong enough to catch Rhodey when he was spinning through the air.

Second, Vision can break a whole bus in half when kicked in his direction by a man who can grow to the size of an average building.

But one thing Bailey wish she would have discovered, is that she can cease this whole fight with one super awesome move that would leave them all winded for hours. Unfortunately, she was not that powerful, nor did she have damaging abilities. She was more of a 'saver' and less of a 'destroyer' thanks to the specific skill set she has.

That's why she stayed in the air, dodging flying objects, and phasing more valuable objects such as Sam when Rhodey tried to unleash his entire firearm on the man.

Tony flew up to her and grabbed a hold of her body from the front whilst she was concentrated on Rhodey and Sam, and due to the surprise, she completely forgot she was not a normal human being for a couple of seconds.

She kicked and pushed her arms around, trying to punch his face or wiggle herself free from his grasp when she remembered she had superpowers. Bailey phased out of his hands, fell for a bit and then shot back into the air. With one swift movement, she unclicked her old laser-gun from her holster, and shot a few fires at him that the billionaire had managed to dodge.

With his attention focused elsewhere, she fell backwards, twisted her body and started flying after Rhodey. Tony eventually noticed such, held out his hand and blasted at Bailey before chasing her across the sky.

Out of nowhere, Scott suddenly had the wing of an aeroplane in his hands and he tried to play baseball with the Iron Man suit. A cloud of fire and smoke followed after at the wing smashed over Tony.

"Water. We need someone with water superpowers," Bailey muttered, and flew faster than expected, away from the scene.

Scott stepped between the Black Panther and where Sam and Bax just flew past in the air, "You wanna get to them, you gotta go through me," he demanded.

Bailey's head turned as Rhodey came past with a Spider attached by a web, and starting firing at her giant friend.

"That's irritating," she mumbled and made a U-turn back to their direction.

The Spider-Man twisted his web, swinging over Scott and then fell down, ready to kick him in the face. Bailey outstretched her arms, pulled back from flying, and phased the teenager through Scott's head.

A scream could be heard as the boy suddenly passed, and he quickly shot up a web to save him from hitting the ground. His toes barely touched the cargo, and he ran across the top before jumping off and shooting a separate web to get back into the sky with the rest of them once more.