"If you'd let me continue my distracting..." Bailey mumbled to herself.

The Spider's head picked up at this, having heard the hushed sentence.

"Wait, what do you mean?"

And without a second thought, Bailey ran towards the edge of the level one flooring. Once reaching the crashed railing that Spider-Man had sent her friends through earlier, she kicked her feet from the ground and leaped into the air.

Bax's hands caught onto the left-behind web, and she pulled her entire body upwards as she swung in the direction of the Boy.

"Oh, Man," he mumbled, trying to dive out the way as his senses tensed up immediately at what she had planned.

Thankfully, Bailey foresaw this move coming. The Teen has some sort of sixth sense, and all the others had been heightened drastically. He could hear her mumble, see her fingers twitch when she was about to use her powers, and had definitely known she was about to kick him out the sky.

Bailey still managed to do the last one, though.

Kicking her legs forward, she aimed it at his chest whilst her hands gripped the sticky material as she held her body weight up, easier done now after her hard work at training.

Her feet collided with the black, cartoon Spider on his chest and, without hesitation, sent him hurling right into the second pane of glass to shatter that day.

A small scream was heard as he faltered in the air, trying to grab as something to hold him up, but when Spider-Man shot a web upwards, that was all that happened; the web flew upwards where there was nothing to attach to.

So, The Kid fell down to the runway.

"You couldn't have done that earlier?" Bucky asked, and Bailey faced him with a grin that radiated 'did you see how fricken cool that was?!'

Before she could answer with a snarky remark about how she had to beat the Teenager that they couldn't get an upper hand with, a crash interrupted and the sound of a full body slamming down on metal rang into the air around them.

"Shit," Bailey swung back in case, somehow, the Kid would come back, "Is it against the law to almost kill a minor?" she asked, facing the boys once more with a panic-stricken face.

"Really?" Sam asked, "Out of all that happened, this is what you're worried might be the illegal part?"

"It's one thing to smuggle a Russian around, it's another when you've endangered minors. The internet does not forgive you for that."

"Just get us out of here!" Sam shouted back instead of amusing her.

"Right, yes! Sorry," she fumbled around, running over to their side.

With an outstretched hand, she phased Bucky's metal arm out of the webbing, and whilst he freed the rest of his body she turned to Sam.

"This better not tickle," he grumbled.

With the lingering smile, she felt the pull of the string on her soul as she used her powers to phase his arms from the web as well, allowing him to sit up and remove the rest on his body.

Crouched down next to the two men, Bailey pressed her hand to her mic and confirmed that she was with Barnes.

They struggled to remove the highly sophisticated webbing formula, extra sticky might she add, and called for Bailey's help a few times without questioning how she had learnt to manipulate object tangibility. The concerns of how and where could be asked later, when they didn't need to flee to Siberia in order to prevent a psycho-psychologist from waking up five more Winter Soldiers.